“Fantastic food and great environment”
Review of Shady Lady Saloon

Shady Lady Saloon
Ranked #50 of 2,134 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 9 April 2018

The bar tenders were great,,.food fantastic. Very friendly people in Sacramento. It was worth the 1.5 mile walk to find this place, my husband and I loved it!!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Drinks were excellent. Took about 20 minutes to get drinks at the bar. There were about 10 large booths that were all occupied by two people. We had six people and we had to wait awhile before seating was available. I wouldn’t recommend this place for groups because they frankly don’t have the space. Music was advertised as “big band” which is just what they say when they have no one booked. It was more of a slow jazz. Overall, If you are looking for retro ,unique drinks and some entertainment it’s a nice place. Not for groups over four people.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I’m a repeat customer because I enjoy the cocktails and the atmosphere. Super friendly folks. Laura is my regular bar keep. She’s wise beyond her years. She made me her own creation today and named it for me. Pretty cool.

“The out of towner”
Gin. Lemon juice. Simple. Muttled blueberries. Coconut water. Egg.
Shaken. Up.
Top w Angostura bitters.
Delightful.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Enjoy sipping on artisan cocktails in a sensuous ambiance complete with seating in lovely red velvet couches and cushy black leather booths.
Service is slow, but you will want to take your time and take it all in...as you travel in time to the roaring '20's where you can dish the dirt while delighting in the fabulous decor and delicious food.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

ARTISAN COCKTAILS

Our classic and seasonal cocktails are crafted with the freshest ingredients and highest attention to detail

COCKTAIL MENU

GOURMET FOOD

Like our cocktails, our menu is created in house with fresh, seasonal ingredients

FOOD MENU BRUNCH MENU
UPCOMING MUSIC
All Performances begin at 9pm

No cover unless otherwise noted

VIEW FULL CALENDAR