Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park
Hyatt Regency Sacramento(Sacramento)
US$179
US$152
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$189
  • Breakfast included
US$149
US$108
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$199
US$179
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$189
US$169
All reviewsfront deskfull kitchenconvention centerrose gardenparking garageone bedroom suitehotel baracross the streetliving areawalking distancerooms are largehome away from homegreat customer servicedefinitely stay here againgreat roomcomplimentary breakfastwaffles
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Was at Sac town for a one day seminar, decided to bring my little corgi (and hubby) on the trip. Location was great, amazing eatery across the hotel - Cafeteria 15L (must try the banana cream pie!) and a nice pet friendly restaurant around the corner (Capitol Garage). Nice to have a 1 bedroom suite right at downtown for a reasonable price, with a full kitchen. We had a great time walking through the park. Sac is a very friendly town :-)

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I stayed 1 night last week to visit the Capitol the next day.
This hotel represented the level of cleanliness and service that I have come to expect and appreciate with Marriott.

Not fancy, but clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Our family stayed 3 nights in a spacious corner room with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms overlooking Capital Park. The beds were super comfortable! The front desk personnel were always cheerful and happy to assist us, especially Erica who helped my husband with Jelly Belly tour information. She exemplifies top rate customer service and left us a note expressing her hope that we enjoyed the tour. The breakfast is good with helpful staff. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Shelly M, General Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you had an opportunity to stay with us and visit some of the exciting things our region has to offer; Jelly Belly is one of my personal favorites. I will certainly share your feedback with our entire staff and personally thank Erica for her excellent guest service, we do love having her on our team. Thanks again and we hope to see you when you return to Sacramento. Sincerely, Shelly Moranville

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I am not sure why this hotel is highly reviewed but my experience was completely different. We booked several rooms for a conference with each person supposedly getting their own room connected to an anointing common area. When we arrived we were given single rooms with one bed and a very uncomfortable pull out couch bed. The front desk, on 3 occasions, showed little concern or empathy for our situation. They just said it was not available and your booking is what it is. We didn't have a choice and had to take what we got. Walking to the rooms was bad as well with the elevators in a hallway that doubles as the service entrance. Not very welcoming at all. The room was okay, for one person not two. The heating and air was very loud with the vent blowing directly into the bed. Needless to say, I had a very bad rest each evening. Parking was not too bad as was the hotel bar which is the only resealing amenity of this hotel. If attending a convention stay at the Sheraton which many from our group enjoyed much more. The staff at front desk looked miserable every time we spoke with them and we're not freindly at all.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with our services during your
recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced when you did not receive the room type as you understood them. I want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. It is after all the little things that matter most and I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that I will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. I value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are my concerns. Sincerely, Shelly Moranville

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel. I’ve stayed here before and happily returned for this years EFC conference.

The front desk staff is amazing and knows exactly how to make your stay a good one. Tiara at the front desk is the epitome of customer service. She’s great!

Thanks you to the Residence Inn staff. You’ve made my stay in Sac a great one!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business