“Great BBQ”
Review of Fahrenheit 250

Fahrenheit 250
Reserve with OpenTable
Fahrenheit 250 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #178 of 2,251 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2015

I generally don't like BBQ, but Fahrenheit was really good. I went here for dinner with a group and got the food family style. We had mashed potatoes, fries, corn, brisket, pulled pork, and ribs. The sauces are good and the service was excellent. The food overall was pretty good. The ribs though...these are the best ribs I have ever had! I can't say enough good things about them. Everyone should eat them when they come here.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Brent H

Reviewed 3 June 2015

We were kind of in a hurry because we only had an hour for lunch, other people were waiting for us at a meeting. We had a party of 7 and our server was super friendly, but I think she was the only server for the whole restaurant so it was slow going. We were late back to our meeting. We all ordered something different and while we werent underwhelmed, we werent overwhelmed either. Its just good solid food, nothing super great about it. The ribs are probably the best item, I had the sampler appetizer with a side of cheesy grits. The grits really had no taste- had to add extra salt to get some flavor as they were kinda pastey. The pulled pork was very good, the brisket was really fatty, so that was a bummer. The sauces were good, you could mix them to your liking. Again, its probably better when you can have a beer and relax, and I'll probably eat here again, but nothing spectacular.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 20 May 2015

My sister and her friends took me to this restaurant. We were greeted warmly and the service through the entire meal was good. This is a fun casual place with great food. I ordered Tri-Tip, others at the table had smoked sausage, mac and cheese, brisket, and pulled pork. It was all very good as were the side dishes. The cornbread was dense (in a good way) and even the fries were tasty.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 28 April 2015

I love BBQ and will always try a new restaurant when in a new city. This is not the best by far. Its not bad, but I went in for there brunch and was asked what type of brisket I wanted and asked for fatty and got some really hard burnt ends that were unappetizing and inedible. There sauces are great and I will try it again.

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank Pam D
Reviewed 17 April 2015

I have issues with meat (don't ask, vegetarian thing) but need to eat some protein once in awhile for my health. Brisket is one meat that I will eat (no bones, eyes, etc.). I smelled this restaurant before I heard anything about it. Although they have their smokers contained, the smell whiffed out and smelled wonderful.

I went and had the lean brisket with two sides. Major tasty and so good. The sides were fresh and tasty also. Coleslaw - not sweet, crunchy and wonderful. Side of fresh veggies - okra. OMG, I like okra in general, but it can be tasteless and slimy, not this dish. It was so good, I ordered a second.

The place is comfortable with funky, fun décor and doesn't seem to take itself too seriously. The food is really, really, really fresh and tasty. Have taken friends and out of towners who all enjoyed as well.

Date of visit: April 2015