All reviews early flight free shuttle marriott towels beds
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

Cheap alcohol in hand sanitizing stations made hands smell like a cheap bar with great spilled drinks. No explanation provided of COVID cleanliness-had to ask. Floor of room flilthy-made white socks dark brown. Missing tiles in bathroom. Air conditioner did not cool down room. Room filled with smokey air in morning. This made it difficult to stay any longer in room in early am. Left as soon as we could. Too many choices in Natomas near airport to stay here again. Appears owner wants to cheap things out.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chase Davis, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Hello Maps542652,

Thank you for providing your honest feedback. We do use a specific sanitizer that has higher alcohol content to maximize sanitation as is suggested and comes straight from the manufacturer like this. We apologize if you were not communicated to properly about some of the changes that have transpired during these unprecedented times. You also had the unfortunate timing of being here during the height of the large fires and the smoke and smell was significant. If there is anything we can do to be able to accommodate you again and show you that your stay was an exception we would very much like that opportunity.

Reviewed 3 March 2020

Pros; Great Staff, modern and nicely appointed rooms, clean, comfortable beds, very convenient to the airport, free shuttle to and from the airport, bar/restaurant on premises, quiet.
Cons; AC unit a little noisy, hotel close to main highway- but you can request a room in the back.

1  Thank daycavtravel
Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

At the last minute decided would be better to stay closer to airport for early flight out , after a few days of business over in EL Dorado Hills.
Pleasantly surprised quiet and clean, lobby was hip. Arrived late and checked out early so no eating/ bar visits . Would stay again when traveling to the area.
Hotel is either new or just been updated.
My first stay at a four points.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Chase D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Thank you for choosing to stay with us prior to your flight. We did complete an update to the hotel in 2019, so we are glad to hear that you liked the changes. Thank you again and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel many times in the last 5 years while traveling to Sacramento. Apparently under new management, they have substantially lowered the quality of the place with cost cutting. We stayed in 2 different rooms about a week apart. BOTH rooms had plumbing issues , the shower drains were partially blocked resulting in ankle deep water while showering. As we all know, plumbers are expensive and management is kicking this can down the road. The hotel provides the absolute minimum amount of towels for 2 people, plus the single TINY bar of soap was inadequate. The super cheap shampoo and body wash supplied thru a wall dispenser in the shower was so caustic it gave my wife a rash from using it. There was NO Kleenex anywhere. The once decent breakfast buffet has also been hit by the bean counters too, the once delicious fresh fruit has disappeared.
The cost cutting clearly has lowered the quality of this hotel. I am surprised the Marriott chain has permitted their name on this economy hotel. In defense of the hotel, it was clean and the staff was great. I struggled to give this hotel 3 stars. I will probably spend a bit more and go elsewhere next visit.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chase D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Thank you very much for your candid feedback of your recent experiences. We sincerely apologize that we did not meet the level of service that you have grown to expect. We do typically supply and stock the missing items you had so we are very sorry this was absent during your visit. We will certainly take your feedback and work towards improvements in all areas while working within the parameters of our brand standards. We only ask that you allow us the opportunity to serve you again and provide you the service you are looking for.

Reviewed 13 January 2020

I was flying out of Sacramento International at 5:30 a.m. the next morning, so I decided to take advantage of Four Points' stay, park and fly package. I would NEVER recommend doing that. I came back after a seven-day trip to find my truck had been broken into and a dufflebag of clothing and toiletries stolen from the back of my extended cab. The clothing was what I was wearing the day before I flew out, so the value wasn't that great. I now have the hassle of having to replace the door lock on my truck. The thieves had popped the lock on the driver's side to gain entrance. Strangely, they didn't take anything of real value like my garage door opener or a lug wrench. A police officer was sitting across the parking lot filling out reports, so I filed a report through him. He said my truck was the second vehicle of the week that he knew of to be broken into at the Four Points. The hotel does have vacant lots on one side and a dark strip center to the south. Regardless if you're staying over night or park a vehicle for a week, it's sitting there all night long without adequate security measures. The room itself wasn't bad, but my experience with the vehicle break-in soured me on the property.

Room tip: Multiple vehicle break-ins, so beware
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Vic B
Chase D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

We sincerely apologize about your situation but appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Especially while travelling, this is something we never want anyone to have to go through. We have taken this information to adjust our security measures to help prevent these events in the future.