See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Motel 6 should have all properties as nice as this one. Only draw back was limited dog walk area (that's why I left a 4). Bed comfortable, room clean, towels clean. The shower is wonderful. Best pressure I've had yet in California. Locks worked properly. TV had lots of channels. Property was quiet. Security on duty (walks around once an hour). He made me a bit uncomfortable at first. Let me explain: I arrived to check-in, had reservations. I drive a company van. Security guard went out sniffing around. Since I transport dogs (hence K9Transport on reservations email) I don't like anyone around my van. SG went out on my arrival, looked around the van and wrote down my tag number. Just made me a little uneasy. Overall I would give this Motel 6 A must stay, especially for the area. I will stay again when traveling through

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Pleasantly surprised at the quality of this Motel 6! Desk staff and housekeeping were very VERY nice & helpful. Room was clean, and everything worked!
We were in town for a music fest so we stayed 2 nights. I called ahead on the morning we were to check in and requested a downstairs smoking room. The girl on the phone, her name was Rin, was pleasant & capable. And when we checked in, we were given the exact room we requested! The guys at the desk were kind and went over and above to be helpful and speed us thru check-in. About 30 min after we were in the room, the front desk called the room to make sure everything was okay and if we needed anything... have never had a budget motel do this! Made us feel good about choosing this motel to stay in!
The housekeeping staff are great! The room has bare floors- no carpet- so it was cold on my feet. I wore socks and was happy to see that there was minimal dust on them the next morning- only what you would expect to see. The girls freshened up our room after the first night and we were very happy with their service. (A $20 tip was most definitely earned here!)
Since we were there for a 2 day, heavy metal music fest, we expected some amount of noise from others in the motel, and we weren't disappointed! The room directly above us spent the first half of the night fighting, but the police were called and they were removed from the room. The desk staff the next morning apologized for the disturbance and offered to forward any complaints to management. We had none, and let them know we were okay.
We will be back in the Sacramento are for more concerts, and we will definitely choose this Motel as our landing site in the future!!!

Room Tip: Some rooms face the freeway. Call ahead to check the location of your room and make any changes if necessary
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jay D
Reviewed 29 September 2017

awesome price, room has modern furnishings, nice and clean. flat screen t.v. that worked awesome.good security. ( I am a single female traveling alone and i felt perfectly safe)
room was nice and quiet(and i was next to the housekeeping dept. but no noise!!
best part was No BUGS!!
i was extremely impressed with the accommodations and the friendly, efficient staff.
highly recommend this motel 6, whether you're on a budget or not. !!!

Room Tip: in the back
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Nedashaw
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I stay in hotels 365 days a year.
VERY hard to get a 1 star.
I'd do 0 stars if I had option

Just had a friend drop me off,and was told that if he was to step foot in my room. (For 30 seconds, to use bathroom and leave).
That I would be kicked out!

NEVER EVER EVER ,GIVE THIS FACILITY YOUR BUSINESS.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank James C
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I went here many times and it was always pretty crappy as to be expected.... but it reached an all time low last visit. The room was no smoking but smelled like a casino. They made us wait in line for over an hour to move us. The new location was worse.ppl knocked all night. One room two doors down kept their door open allnight (seemed to be allot of drug dealing and prostitution. Didnt feel safe at all. Just DONOT STAY HERE UNLESS YOU ARE HOMELESS. You have been warned.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Candace S
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Sacramento-Old Sacramento North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Candace, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.