US$249
Homewood
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$159
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$183
US$112
US$109
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2018

I was a little skeptical after reading some of the other reviews, and they may all be accurate. However, my stay was adequate for a very easy place to crash at budget pricing. The location is not too far from the airport and easily accessible. There are security personnel on-site overnight so it felt safe at all times. There are numerous other hotels and restaurants in the area so certainly plenty of options for fancy dining to fast-food. The staff was friendly and check-in was painless and easy.

The rooms were typical in size with the barest of amenities. I did find hairs on the floor throughout the room, although the laminate floor still seemed cleaner than many carpets in other hotels. The hotel is right between two major highways so traffic noise is constant. Walls are thin, so noise intrusion from neighbors was also an issue. Within the room there was a severe lack of outlets for charging personal electronics. In the bathroom, the water pressure was terrible (thanks to low-flow faucets) and the towels were thin and scratchy. If you don't have too high of standards and don't want to pay too much, it worked.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Shawn P
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Motel 6 should have all properties as nice as this one. Only draw back was limited dog walk area (that's why I left a 4). Bed comfortable, room clean, towels clean. The shower is wonderful. Best pressure I've had yet in California. Locks worked properly. TV had lots of channels. Property was quiet. Security on duty (walks around once an hour). He made me a bit uncomfortable at first. Let me explain: I arrived to check-in, had reservations. I drive a company van. Security guard went out sniffing around. Since I transport dogs (hence K9Transport on reservations email) I don't like anyone around my van. SG went out on my arrival, looked around the van and wrote down my tag number. Just made me a little uneasy. Overall I would give this Motel 6 A must stay, especially for the area. I will stay again when traveling through

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Pleasantly surprised at the quality of this Motel 6! Desk staff and housekeeping were very VERY nice & helpful. Room was clean, and everything worked!
We were in town for a music fest so we stayed 2 nights. I called ahead on the morning we were to check in and requested a downstairs smoking room. The girl on the phone, her name was Rin, was pleasant & capable. And when we checked in, we were given the exact room we requested! The guys at the desk were kind and went over and above to be helpful and speed us thru check-in. About 30 min after we were in the room, the front desk called the room to make sure everything was okay and if we needed anything... have never had a budget motel do this! Made us feel good about choosing this motel to stay in!
The housekeeping staff are great! The room has bare floors- no carpet- so it was cold on my feet. I wore socks and was happy to see that there was minimal dust on them the next morning- only what you would expect to see. The girls freshened up our room after the first night and we were very happy with their service. (A $20 tip was most definitely earned here!)
Since we were there for a 2 day, heavy metal music fest, we expected some amount of noise from others in the motel, and we weren't disappointed! The room directly above us spent the first half of the night fighting, but the police were called and they were removed from the room. The desk staff the next morning apologized for the disturbance and offered to forward any complaints to management. We had none, and let them know we were okay.
We will be back in the Sacramento are for more concerts, and we will definitely choose this Motel as our landing site in the future!!!

Room Tip: Some rooms face the freeway. Call ahead to check the location of your room and make any changes if necessary
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jay D
Reviewed 29 September 2017

awesome price, room has modern furnishings, nice and clean. flat screen t.v. that worked awesome.good security. ( I am a single female traveling alone and i felt perfectly safe)
room was nice and quiet(and i was next to the housekeeping dept. but no noise!!
best part was No BUGS!!
i was extremely impressed with the accommodations and the friendly, efficient staff.
highly recommend this motel 6, whether you're on a budget or not. !!!

Room Tip: in the back
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Nedashaw
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I stay in hotels 365 days a year.
VERY hard to get a 1 star.
I'd do 0 stars if I had option

Just had a friend drop me off,and was told that if he was to step foot in my room. (For 30 seconds, to use bathroom and leave).
That I would be kicked out!

NEVER EVER EVER ,GIVE THIS FACILITY YOUR BUSINESS.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo