US$168
US$179
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$200
US$189
  • Restaurant
US$159
Homewood
US$129
US$113
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$152
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$179
Hyatt.com
US$52
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$114
US$106
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2018

The water pipe was off during my shower I kept on getting scolded by hot water along with my room not having any towels

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 January 2018

I am typically not a reviewer but you asked for it and now you will receive: Disgusting stay. When I finally got ready to get in bed i peeled back comforters to see what looked like some sort of discoloration stain in the sheets. It looked like the sheets were not changed from last stay. It wasn't poop per say but maybe blood? Kinda smudged. Possibly makeup from a previous face down *ss up romp that took place previously. The glitter sprinkles in the sheets as well led me to that conclusion... Anyway, i called the office from room phone (that didn't seem to work on their end) and had them come change the sheets. The supposedly "clean"sheets put on had their own previous unremovable stains. But they were recently out of a dryer.. .. Towels: I was staying alone on a business trip and had 2 towels per room. I thought great, one to shower with at night, next in the morning. The first towel was ok and i laid on the floor after use to keep my feet clean and off the questionable carpet near bathroom knowing i had another to use in the morning. Fresh out of shower in the morning (6:30am) and I reach for my 2nd towel above the toilet and when it is unfolded to my disgust ANOTHER HUGE stain of something that was definitely caca. Like, someone straight wiped their *ss, refolded towel, and replaced on rack above toilet. Thankfully i noticed stain prior to drying my face or I would have had a serious case of pink eye almost immediately. I ended up drying off with the hand towel. I was stark naked and wet and didn't want to walk to the office in the cold. Although, i almost did! I will NEVER stay at another travelodge anywhere due to this experience and strongly urge others to not as well. But hey, you get what you pay for... There was free wifi which was nice so i was able to rub one out all over their pillows to contribute to the next tenant and their experience. I guess its a thing to do when you stay there... Maybe they should change the name to Traveldislodge..

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank J7563WImichaelh
Reviewed 23 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I had worked all day and drove for a few hours to get to the hotel. The room I was assigned had to have a smoke detector replaced because a former patron had removed it. The staff was kind enough to put me in another room so I would not be inconvenienced by the workers replacing it. The staff was very friendly as usual. Nice hotel to stay at when in the area. Coming back again soon I hope.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo