US$118
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$197
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$112
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$179
US$152
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$200
US$189
  • Restaurant
US$217
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$70
All reviewsconvention centerwafflesbathroom showercomfortable bedwithin walking distanceroom keyincluded breakfastclean roomscapitol buildinghomeless peoplecerealmotelbedding
Reviewed 10 May 2018

I didn't request this, but my room was adapted to serve anyone who uses a wheelchair. The shower was amazing. It was a very pleasant surprise since I had a brother who was quadriplegic and I know how hard it could be to travel and find a hotel that offers a wheelchair friendly shower.

This hotel is only 1 1/2 blocks away from the convention center, and about 5 block from the capitol building. Places to eat all within walking distance. If you like live music, there is a bar a block away that has live music.

The hotel and the swimming pool are very clean, the bed was very comfortable. They have free waffles, scramble eggs, sausage, yogurt, cereals, etc. for breakfast.

If you are into running you'll love this hotel. I ran every morning, before sunrise, and I felt safe. Although I did see transients I was not bothered and there were many runners by the Capitol Building.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We lucked out in booking this hotel. It was clean and just what we needed. It was walking distance to the capitol and lots of restaurants. The complimentary breakfast was great! The rooms were kind of small for two adults and two kids but we didn't need to spend a lot of time in the room. I would recommend this hotel for our next trip!

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank leilanireiko
Reviewed 6 April 2018

You can’t beat the location if you are visiting the Convention Center or other downtown sights. Just about a two or three block walk to the Convention Center. Also close to many bars and restaurants. The hotel itself could use a major upgrade—painting, updated furniture, for example. Cleanliness could have been better. All in all, the convenience and moderate price for us compensated for the rather “worn” condition of this motel. They offer a free continental breakfast which was pretty good—eggs, sausage, breads, juice, waffles.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I stayed in this place, the only disappointing thing is I don't like a processed breakfast. The sausage, eggs, and bacon tasted like they were thawed and cooked. Otherwise, it is a wonderful place to stay.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I was in need of a hotel very near to the Convention Center (walking distance). It was only for one need so I risked it considering the many negative reviews. Well, the reviews are pretty much spot on. Stay here only for the location to the Conv Center/downtown area.

The front desk person was not unfriendly, but certainly not overly friendly... but that's not a high priority for me. The parking onsite was available but the spots are VERY tight. But at least parking was free.
We were able to check in a little early and got a top floor... but it was facing I street... there is a bar right across the street and it stayed open until 2AM. We heard drunk people yelling until that time. Every car alarm was heard as well. And to make things even sketchier, there was a homeless person sleeping at the bottom of the stairwell. When I tried to notify the front desk, they wouldn't answer from the home phone. When I called from an outside line, someone answered but seemed curious as to what he should do about it. I wasn't trying to be mean to a homeless person, but they would literally be stepped on if someone wasn't careful.

Breakfast was as reviewed... not very plentiful and poorly cooked. I don't think I'd stay here again unless nothing else was available.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the street
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family