All reviews power inn room was clean comfort inn parking lot great place to stay freeway maids rates sac
Reviewed 8 April 2018

The customer service from Isabel, ashika, & Robert is remarkable. They addressed my concerns quickly & efficiently. Isabel provided the best daily service. I appreciate that she kept my room clean & well supplied. It means a lot to me that I don't have to ask for the room to be stocked.
The rooms are spacious, the beds are comfortable, the environment is peaceful & good security

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodation experience at our Inn. Thank you for your delightful comments! It is very pleasing to know that you enjoyed our Inn and the friendly and helpful service of our staff namely Isabel, Ashika and Robert. We will make sure to pass on your kind words to them and the team. We look forward to welcoming you back and make sure to call us first next time. Thank you once again for sharing your positive experience online.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is my first time checking in at good nite Inn...
my experience was great (well recommend )
Clean rooms, very quiet, non smoking, no pets, and reserved parking ++
Great customer service at the front desk thanks to (Ashika) 5* rating I say!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

We are very thrilled to read your wonderful feedback! Thank you for sharing your favorable comments online. It is always reassuring when we hear positive comments from our customers and learn that we have met their expectations. We are delighted that you enjoyed your interaction with our front desk staff and will certainly share your kind words to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Good Nite Inn Sacramento.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Checking in was simple (reserved room online through hotels.com)
Upon arrival the front desk clerk (Ashika) was helping a customer, who was ahead of me. Luckily, there’s 2 comfy sofas to sit in while you wait your turn, if it’s busy.
So, I starting walking up to the front desk, after It looked like they where finishing up.
I told Ashika, I reserved a room online and told her my last name. She asked for ID and seen that the room was prepaid and asked if I wanted 1st or 2nd floor. I told her 2nd would be fine since there’s an elevator and it’s working. Then,she needed Vehicle information for parking pass which is great because security at night validates the parking lot and the other half has a gate, which uses room key card. Ashika, also noticed that I’m a frequent past customer, and that they really appreciate my business. Which makes you feel kind of good. Going up to the 2nd floor, I notice the ice machine and Soda vending machine on the 1st floor, to the left of the elevator. Which has always been there and working in the past.
Get to the 2nd floor, surprise! There’s also a ice machine and soda vending machine, I think back, there might have been and then there wasn’t and now returned or that might be the 3rd floor not sure but the 2nd floor for sure has one now.
Room key worked and room was cool and clean with towels and etc. and yes remote control too. Heater and A/C worked and bed was comfy, too
Didn’t notice much riff raff like in the past and actually got a Good Nite sleep. Good Nite Inn on Howe is a great place to stay and will in the future. Much kudos to Ashika

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Reviewed 24 March 2018

This is a place to sleep. It was clean and a great value! They have coffee downstairs in the morning of decent quality and access to a microwave in the lobby. Right off the highway and nice professional staff.

Room Tip: There is only one elevator in the center of the motel so if you have mobility issues ground floor might be best.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that you always enjoy your visits at our Inn and our friendly service. We appreciate your favorable comments on our staff, and we are privileged to be working with such a great team. We value the relationships we have developed with our customers and the repeat and referral business which we depend on. We look forward to welcoming you back to Good Nite Inn Sacramento.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Good Nite Inn
I like to stay at good nite inn because they do not allowed pet at there facility and it's very well kept and it's very clean. They also have a very good staff and also the manager who name is Ashika is a great guy and he is awesome and he is very nice.And every time I need to stay at any motel it's going to be at good nite inn in sacramento on Howe Ave.

Room Tip: I think all good nite inn room are all good
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018