“best Vietnamese crepe/pancake/omelet ever!”
Review of Noodle House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Noodle House
Ranked #741 of 2,123 Restaurants in Sacramento
Reviewed 3 December 2014

I think technically it's an omelet but it's described as a pancake but it's amazing either way and HUGE! I've had it before at other places, and it's a benchmark for me. It's been too chewy other places or too dry. But at Noodle House, it's moist and sweet and savory all at once. I ordered the chicken and shrimp version, and it comes with lettuce, sprouts, cilantro and pickled jalapeno. It also came with rice wrappers already steamed for me. I'd never had it this way before. It was a fiasco for my first one, because it didn't dawn on me that I should put the filling on the wrapper THEN remove it from the surface. The next three worked perfectly. Totally my fault. The lady who brought our food was so sweet and kept checking on us, just the right amount. I'm super glad I found this place!

Reviewed 22 July 2011

Try their shaken beef! That's the number 1. The beef was so soft and tender, also flavorful. And it's the new item. I can't wait to come back. The waitress was super nice and friendly. Highly recommend it to anyone.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook