“A gem tucked away in a strip mall!”
Review of Noodle House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Noodle House
Ranked #760 of 2,148 Restaurants in Sacramento
Reviewed 1 April 2017

My friend and I were pleasantly surprised to find this very good restaurant in a less than appealing strip mall. The dining room is bright with small cozy tables. Service is friendly and unobtrusive. The menu is huge! We ordered one of our favorites, Vietnamese coffee. It was sweet and delicious over ice. I had the pork and shrimp dumplings, a special of the day. My friend had her usual, shrimp and pork over rice noodles. Our orders came promptly and were excellent. If you enjoy Asian cuisine, I recommend the Noddle House for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

If you don't have time to dine in and are on the go, this would be the place to go. Quick service, by internet, phone or walk in. Great pricing and the food was great! You don't have to spend a lot for a good quick meal!

Reviewed 3 December 2014

I think technically it's an omelet but it's described as a pancake but it's amazing either way and HUGE! I've had it before at other places, and it's a benchmark for me. It's been too chewy other places or too dry. But at Noodle House, it's moist and sweet and savory all at once. I ordered the chicken and shrimp version, and it comes with lettuce, sprouts, cilantro and pickled jalapeno. It also came with rice wrappers already steamed for me. I'd never had it this way before. It was a fiasco for my first one, because it didn't dawn on me that I should put the filling on the wrapper THEN remove it from the surface. The next three worked perfectly. Totally my fault. The lady who brought our food was so sweet and kept checking on us, just the right amount. I'm super glad I found this place!

Reviewed 22 July 2011

Try their shaken beef! That's the number 1. The beef was so soft and tender, also flavorful. And it's the new item. I can't wait to come back. The waitress was super nice and friendly. Highly recommend it to anyone.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook