“Very good food here at a great price for the large portions!”
Review of Buckhorn Grill

Buckhorn Grill
Ranked #92 of 2,148 Restaurants in Sacramento
Reviewed 20 August 2017

I had previously tasted the hamburger here, and this time decided to try the ribs. They were very good, tender, served as a more than enough portion. The service here is very good and the location is excellent.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Friends had been raving about Buckhorn Grill for some time so I gave it a try. Ordered the combo meat plate to go - pulled pork and tri-tip. The counter person assured me that the tri-tip would be medium rare as I'd requested. It took twenty minutes for my order to be prepared even though I was the only customer. Apparently they were overcooking the tri-tip because when I got home and opened the box, it was well done - not medium rare, not even medium. Dry and lacking in flavor. The pulled pork was average at best. Any decent Mexican restaurant has carnitas that would beat Buckhorn's pulled pork.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Get here early for lunch if you are on a time limit. They move the line pretty fast. I had the 2 meat meal with pulled pork and chicken and I think this was the best pulled pork I have ever had. The chicken was excellent as well. I can't wait to go back
This location is great for a casual lunch meeting.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I have many food allergies and Buckhorns worked with me making my lunch enjoyable and one I could eat with the rest of my family. The tri-tip and ribs (no sauce) had excellent flavor and totally loved new white cheddar mac &a cheese! I drive an hour to eat here and always well worth it!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Been coming to this place for a while now and wanted to try something different. Was in the mood for a hamburger and my search for the best hamburger in town has been endless. Gave the classic burger a try. A half pound patty with onion, lettuce, the tomato on a roll . An excellent hamburger in deed and one of the best I have had in a long time. The fries were nothing special. Still searching for that over the top hamburger. Th s one is up there and I will be back yo try another one soon.