“Recommend the Ono!”

Fins Market & Grill
Ranked #407 of 2,035 Restaurants in Sacramento
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Loved the Ono! My husband liked the Opah, although i found it a bit dry. We both had the salad, I had the veggies and hubby had the cheesy mashed potatoes All the veggies were fresh and delish and cooked perfectly! The cheesy mashed were good too but he said he would probably order scalloped next time. Cookies and cream ice cream definitely above average. And the service was pretty good. When I didnt care for the Opah, the server was more than understanding, recommended the Ono, and was more than happy to accommodate me!

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I eat here every week, sometimes two or three times. Grilled fish, on the fire, which comes in daily. It is a combo restaurant fish market and the benefit is how often the fish turns over. They have more than your usual selections also.

Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

A small venue that combines a fish market and restaurant, Fins should be better than it is. Not all the fish is fresh and availability is spotty. Our fried oysters and cod-based fish tacos were good on a recent visit but a crab Louie using canned crab was disappointing.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Fins Market & Grill on Fair Oaks Blvd is a great place for the casual diner. The menu provides a good selection and variety of different types, Prices are reasonable,service is attentive and timely and the atmosphere pleasant.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I took my 7 year old daughter with me and we sampled some clam chowder, calamari, and shrimp. It was all delicious, fresh and tasty! My daughter liked it all, she is a chowder connosseur and she was impressed. It's a casual atmosphere which we prefer and we will definitely be back again.