“Good Salad”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I had the Hamburger Salad and it was quite good. Service was also quite good. This salad is quite filling. It has hamburger,bacon, olives, onion, tomatoes, pickle slices and lettuce. Left quite full and satisfied.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Just thinking of their Reuben sandwich makes my mouth water. Ditto the sweet potato fries that come with it

Fun decor. Menu is printed inside newspaper with local history.

Go!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

My husband and I split the big burger, they don't charge you either! Their portions are huge but it was an excellent burger! Loved the homemade chips too!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We had a wedding rehearsal dinner there. They didn't get my order quite right, but what I had still tasted good. The waiters served us with diligence, trying to make sure we were taken care of, and that with a smile.

I would go there again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

When you go to eat out there are basic standards we've all got from how much ones waiter or waitress is paying attention, to the cleanliness of the location itself, enjoyment of the meal, quality for price and so on. This black bear was ON it in every manner. Our waiter Jacob was obviously rather comfortable in his position, from his mannerisms and casual attitude while noticing everything needed as well as great communication with his partner in crime (forgive me, I WANT to say I or A.. Something, but I've misplaced his name...)Anyhow, these two work great together, smoothly and it was just excellent. Questions asked recieved immediate answers and it was great to see the teamwork. Truly. I had taken a bite out of a chicken strip that had a texture I wasn't quite expecting so happened to have an odd look on my face the moment Jacob walked up to see how we were- he immediately noticed, verified that I wasn't pleased at that moment, explained why that occurs and immedialtey stated it wouldnt be on our check and all so well done it was comforting. I have hardly ever enjoyed a restaurants overall everything as much as this location and these two employees making things work so well is to be praised indeed. Thank You Black Bear Salinas. Keep rocking with it!