“Awesome food!!!”

Happy Family Vegetarian Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Some of the finest Chinese food I've ever had. Amazing that's it's all vegetarian

Great place for family with two small kids. Friendly staff

Veggie fried rice was light and flavorful. Vegetarian wonton soup
Was AMAZING

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant often and have loved it every time. This is a nicely decorated, clean restaurant with a staff ready to take care of you in a professional manner. The food is all vegetarian or vegan so it is easy to order without having to make a lot of special requests. All of the items on the lunch menu are vegan. The food is delicious and would satisfy people of all dietary groups. (I am referring to taste, I don't pretend to know everyone's dietary requirements.) My meal this visit was the Spicy Tofu and came with Hot Sour Soup and brown rice. We all got a small veggie roll as well. I was told that the Mushroom Chicken (not really chicken) was a house specialty. Everyone of us in my party was very pleased with their food and the price. I believe my cost was under $15.00 and included my drink. Note that there is a time in the early afternoon that they close for one hour as they shift mealtimes. Check for hours. I have always found parking in front of the restaurant but parking is also available in back and on the north side of the strip mall center.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Yes totally vegetarian. So if the entree says Vege Orange Chicken or Vege Beef and Broccoli it's not meat. The chow Mein was very good as were all the other dishes. A small restaurant with friendly staff. Seems to be a favorite with the locals. Would recommend.

1  Thank saleafpeepers
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Delicious! This is one of those places I visit on vacation and wish that I could take it home with me. The menu is 99% vegan (egg options are specified), and it's huge! All kinds of classic Chinese dishes are made veg, and they are well done. We had a great selection of won ton soup, spring rolls, chow mein, and "fish" in spicy bean sauce. Absolutely nothing was bad!

I was concerned about the service at first, but it turned out to be quite good. We came in at 8:10pm, and the lady that seated us made a point to look at the clock to let us know they closed at 9. Nevertheless, we were in and out right at 9, although no one made us feel rushed. The server that took care of us was really friendly and accommodating.

This is a must stop, especially for vegs!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

This place is my wife's favorite in the IE. She's a vegetarian, but we both lived in China for a few years and consider this food to be authentic. Recently discovered the Sichuan dumplings (tofu/corn filling) that taste really close to pork. If you like more homestyle dishes, we highly recommend the green beans and spicy eggplant (I don't eat Italian style eggplant). They have a great mango smoothie as well.

Bonus: this place is very reasonably priced for the amount of food you get!