“fresh made sausage”

Gazzolo's Sausage Co Restaurant & Delicatessen
Ranked #26 of 369 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Cuisines: Deli, German
Reviewed 21 June 2016

large selection of freshly made sausages. definitely try the german potato salad and red cabbage, includes bread and butter. while you're here, pick up some sausage to take home

Reviewed 16 June 2016

After a morning meeting with a client, they graciously offered to treat us to lunch at this restaurant.

This was an excellent place! Home-made sausages and hams, excellent German potato salad (not at all like the American Picnic dish), red cabbage, great Rouladen ... I honestly can't say enough. The food was simply terrific ... and really, really filling. The portion sizes for lunch were closer to dinner sized portions.

We had a party of eight and between us, there were different kinds of sausages, wienerschnitzel, and the rouladen, which is what I had. Everything was perfectly seasoned, exceptionally tasty and very, very hearty. They also have a deli but we had to pass on that one.

The restaurant is located in a street-front store; parking is in the back. Restrooms are cramped but clean. Overall, the facility is old but clean and well maintained. The restaurant hours are basically lunch hours only. Make sure to check the website. Unfortunately, it's located in a rather run-down part of the neighborhood and well out of the way of regular traffic, which is sort of sad. Since we make trips up the Oak Glen and Yucaipa regularly for other activities, I think we'll see if we can make the detour and come here for lunch again. This is a place that is well worth the effort to get off the beaten path.

The staff here was efficient and friendly as well and made sure that I took a take out menu with me to show my wife!

Reviewed 20 February 2016

My wife found this place by chance a couple of months ago and insisted I come back with her. They offer excellent German food and German beers that you don't find in most places in the U.S. The service was also excellent and they have a shop where you can buy different kinds of German-style sausages that are made on the premises (or locally) and other German foods/condiments for about any taste. The only negative is that they do not offer spatzle. I highly recommend this place for any of your German food cravings or just for a good hearty meal.

Reviewed 18 December 2014 via mobile

Last time I had Germann food was back in 79 when i was stationed in furth. Awesome place. I'll be back to try another selection for sure. .

Reviewed 14 October 2014

I had first heard about this restaurant from a stellar review in our local newspaper so when we found ourselves out in San Bernardino we thought we'd try it. I'm glad we did! My son and I had different sausage plates (he had frankfurters and I had the Farmers Plate with 3 kinds of "wurst"). Service was great. Our food was served quickly with two kinds of mustard.
The sandwiches at the other tables looked really good as well. I'll have to try one of them when we come here again.
I agree with donuvia about the ambiance...it is exactly like eating at a guesthouse in Germany.

1  Thank ckg88