“Excellent Thai Food, reasonable prices”

Rose Apple Thai Cuuisine
Ranked #25 of 319 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 31 October 2015

I love this place, If you want Good Thai Food this is the place, No alcohol sold. Good service, pleasant ambiance

Reviewed 21 October 2015

Rose Apple has many vegetarian options. Curries are excellent--just beware of the spice level. I love hot foods, but even for me the medium is super hot. Very good though.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

This restaurant was recommended while I was traveling on business. I drove through traffic to get there but it was worth every mile and minute on the freeway. I had the best tofu green curry that I have had in my life. I ate the leftovers for breakfast. Since I am now vegan, they were very accommodating for my diet and made suggestions. It was so good that I went back the next night with friends. The second night I had orange chicken made with "mock chicken" (seitan). Again, I was not disappointed. They remembered me from the night before and took very good care of my dietary needs and requests. Highly recommended. I can't wait for another business trip to the area.

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

We went as a group of 7 around the lunch hour and was seated promptly. Food was also served quickly. I recommend the lemonade, delicious. Also drunken noodles with chicken-medium......to die for!!! Would definitely come back when business sends me here.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

Great food, love their recipes. Every Thai place has their own version of the favorites. Rose Apple does it great. Curry is delicious with good portions. Really worthwhile lunch specials with soup/salad and an appetizer. Brown rice is something special even if you normally do nothing but white rice. Service is always friendly and prompt. They gear up for a busy lunch crowd so can get in and out even at peak times. Consistently good.