“Green Curry”

Rose Apple Thai Cuuisine
Ranked #15 of 346 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

This was very good. I get green curry everywhere I go. I'm always happy to find a good place for curry. I read previous reviews that warned how hot the food was so I only ordered medium, but medium was not so spicy. I would've preferred it much hotter, but it was still very good.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

This is a peaceful dining experience with wonderful food. The staff is very friendly, the food is great. I love the curry dishes. I have ben several times and order a different curry every time, never disappointed

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Hidden in the back of a Hospitality Lane strip mall, Rose Apple abides. Standard Thai menu, prices are a little higher than other Thai places in the area. Food is always good, and the quality makes it worth the extra dollar. Visiting many times over the years, never dissatisfied. The owners are very service oriented, will return. Go to Thai restaurant in the Inland Empire.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

walked from hotel (10 minutes). New items on the menu but the food is always good. Tried the Golden Triangle. Fried Wanton filled with ground chicken. Then I had the Thai Fried Rice. Very good and will order again.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

I love this place, If you want Good Thai Food this is the place, No alcohol sold. Good service, pleasant ambiance