All reviewsbasketball courtfull kitchensized refrigeratorliving roomcomplimentary breakfast isevening socialsgreat hotelhome away from homebig bear lakefront desksmall kitchenrecommend this hotelperfect staysoccer tournamenteach morningwafflesfreeway access
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Very clean room . Bed was comfortable and room was quiet. We enjoyed the yummy breakfast. I would stay again. Room was stocked with anything you might need to cook a simple meal. We had extra blankets in closet and I must mention again how very clean the room was. That’s my biggest deal breaker and I found it to be perfect.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I just stayed one night on my way to Las Vegas but everything was not good.
My check in that was about to happen at 3pm just happened at 4pm because they didn’t have room ready but it was strange that another customer who arrived 10 min later then me just got his room. The excuse it was that they were sold out for New Years.
They let me wait in the lobby for 1 hour and at least they could offer a complimentary snack as we were coming from a long trip and very tired.
Also they gave me the last room in the 2nd floor and made me walk for a while with 2 luggage’s because the front desk told me to take the elevator beside the lobby. Once I arrived at my room I noticed there was an elevator in front of my room that was a very short walk distance from the lobby. The only thing I would need to do it would be take it from outside the lobby. Too bad for someone who is waiting for 1 hour in the lobby and have 2 luggage. Also I didn’t felt very welcomed when I arrived and the front desk didn’t care about my check in.
Also they didn’t tell me they would CHARGE my credit card U$50,00 as deposit for incidentals and I just noticed when I received a message from my credit card. Once I asked why charging and not as deposit the front desk told me it’s they rule and it will take around 35 days to receive the money back in the credit card once they refund it. Really?????!!!!
I just received my bill and I will need to pay this 50 dollars now and receive it back maybe on the next month.
I definitely don’t recommend this hotel and would never come back again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Liz C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear Gustavo B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we would like to apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

If you are visiting the area or just need a day away from your life this is the place to be. The pool is always heated, the food is good and the service is a 10 plus. This hotel is very clean and well upkept.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2017

This hotel has more than you would need! I'm sorry we only stayed one night. There is so much space in the suites, It included dishwasher, stove, fridge and microwave in the kitchen along with all the cooking and eating utensils!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Used Hotel because close to VA Hospital. I always use my silver card and didn't know to the last minute that I was in need of a hotel and also had a Service Dog with me and even brought his bed. He is completely trained and never barks and is house broken but would have liked a room on the first floor.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo