“Use a groupon”

Ranked #93 of 164 Restaurants in San Bruno
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Jenevein Ave
Transit: Near San Bruno Bart, and San Bruno Caltrain.
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I would probably not try this restaurant without a groupon discount. I went on a Thursday evening. It was very crowded. Thought this was a good thing. (everything would be fresher) Meats were good. The selection may have been lacking. The salad bar was alright. There were never enough cheese bread. Service was alright. The "gauchos" kept skipping our table for some reason. Gaucho service was very slow. It has been about 5 years since my last visit, when it was on El Camino.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

It was a lonely Monday afternoon at this restaurant; it was not busy at all. The tabels weren't full and the salad bar was stocked up except for that wonderful Brazilian cheesy bread. To my surprise they had run out of the bread. I asked the server if they were going to bring out more cheesy bread and I was told to wait 30 minutes. Fair enough.
I grabbed some salad and a bit of beans. You can't overdue it otherwise you would not have enough space for the meat, the good stuff.
The meats came out and my favorite was the top sirloin. Everything was great but nothing exceptional. 30 minutes into the meal and to my dismay still no Brazilian cheesy bread.
The meat, pork and chicken kept coming to the table. Some pieces were salty, others were dry and some were delicious; nothing consistent. The lamb was a dissapointment because it was too dry.
50 minutes into the meal and still no Brazilian cheesy bread. We asked for the bill and were ready to head home without the cheesy bread that we were looking forward to.
After we had paid and gotten up, the cheesy bread finally comes out! I was not leaving without it so I grabbed one before heading out the door. The bready was small and salty. It was okay.
The food was okay, and the service was too. I'd come back again but only if someone else invites. It would not be my first Brazilian steakhouse choice.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I never really wanted to try this place until Groupon enticed me with their discounts. Didn't realized that Groupon is only good per table maximum of 4 adults. The dinner cost $36 per person that includes their buffet salad and their array of steaks. The meat are salty, dry and almost tasteless. Luckily, they used salt abundantly which helped tasted better but bad for your health. Their ribs is over cooked and dry but it was ok. Their salad buffet is ok. The only worth mentioning is their mango salad bec the mango was ripe. With ripe mango, can't go wrong! I brought 7 people with me and it cost way too much for this mediocre, unsatisfying meal. Even with $60 discount from Groupon, it is still so expensive! Groupon is deceiving! Stay away and go to 5A5 or Flemings for great steaks. I will never come back here again! The service matches their meals.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

So we arrive after getting off a flight with my service dog for my hearing impairment, starving, see restaurant empty... and get told we are not permitted with Dog...I explain she is a service dog and protected by ADA law.. refused.

Never going back.....my 5 year old service dog is full trained and has been trained since birth... She goes through public recertification regularly and behaves better than kids. This is not an emotion support animal... any business welcoming public customers should know or learn the law! Stay away...makes me wonder what else they don't know.....but not going to find out...

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Love this Brazilian buffet and bbq! The sides, salads and hot entrees are a great addition to the tableside service of meats and sausages on skewers, hot off the grill! Prices are competitive compared to the ones in downtown SF, but quality and freshness of the food is excellent! Wait staff is attentive, friendly and accommodating, and drink refills are always prompt. All in all, if you've never experienced a Brazilian all you can eat BBQ, you're missing something, cause this place is a nice stop for something different! Parking on the street is limited, but they have a parking lot out back with a convenient entrance.