“Not a place for vegetarians”
Review of Pasta Pomodoro

Pasta Pomodoro
Ranked #129 of 165 Restaurants in San Bruno
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 July 2014

It was a bad food. I ordered ravioli - it was cold and so thick that I could not eat more than 2 piece in my plate. I was with my wife - she has same views. Moreover - flavours were so bad I can't tell you. You don't serve cold food !!!

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The food is great; very flavorful. The servers are very friendly although often rushed. It is over-priced. I do come here from time to time as it is just down the street from where I live. Check out the city of South San Francisco trip advisor's top ten for sublime Italian.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Had the special: braised boneless shortribs in red wine sauce served over creamy polenta. Also we split a side of cavolini (Brussell sprouts) cooked with bacon, onion, garlic, etc. Deliciou!. Heating up the leftovers right now and eager to go back.

Like all restaurants in this chain, the tile floor makes the dining experience a little noisy, but the food is worth it. Excellent service.

Also available is a "taster" of wine, which is a half glass. I like the idea because I can enjoy a little wine with my dinner and still feel safe driving home.

Reviewed 9 January 2012

Food was bland, felt like we were intruding on them. Until I paid the bill

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 30 March 2008

I used to love the butternut squash raviolis here, but the last time I had them, they were absolutely swimming in butter and I got indigestion. Service isn't the greatest.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook