“Terrible Service”

Ranked #125 of 159 Restaurants in San Bruno
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

It took about 10 minutes we were helped....1 h later we still don't have the food- but we have the bill. The food is good- but not sure we will be back.

Reviewed 15 March 2015 via mobile

I've eaten here three times now and there wine is excellent and food are excellent. Dress is casual families are welcome. If you don't see want you want they will make it for if they have the ingredients best clams ever.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

It was a bad food. I ordered ravioli - it was cold and so thick that I could not eat more than 2 piece in my plate. I was with my wife - she has same views. Moreover - flavours were so bad I can't tell you. You don't serve cold food !!!

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The food is great; very flavorful. The servers are very friendly although often rushed. It is over-priced. I do come here from time to time as it is just down the street from where I live. Check out the city of South San Francisco trip advisor's top ten for sublime Italian.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Had the special: braised boneless shortribs in red wine sauce served over creamy polenta. Also we split a side of cavolini (Brussell sprouts) cooked with bacon, onion, garlic, etc. Deliciou!. Heating up the leftovers right now and eager to go back.

Like all restaurants in this chain, the tile floor makes the dining experience a little noisy, but the food is worth it. Excellent service.

Also available is a "taster" of wine, which is a half glass. I like the idea because I can enjoy a little wine with my dinner and still feel safe driving home.

Been to Pasta Pomodoro? Share your experiences!