This place is bare bones and if you need any kind of amenities, stay elsewhere. First, the breakfast. There are 2 coffee vats, and take away muffins or granola bars. There is no decaf coffee, FYI. There is no fitness center either, and the laundry is 2$ for washer, 2$ for dryer, 2$ for detergent. There is not much around, it is bout 1/2 mile walk to a Chipoltle / Starbucks, and 1 mile to downtown Redwood City. So yes, the room was clean, however the lack of anything else means I will not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Francisco - San Carlos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead San Carlos Hotel San Carlos
- Homestead Hotel San Carlos