US$239
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

Hotel San Carlos - San Carlos(San Carlos)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$127
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$134
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$176
Americas Best Value Inn(San Carlos)(Great Value!)
US$159
San Carlos Inn(San Carlos)
US$140
US$133
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Express Suites Belmont(Belmont)(Great Value!)
US$161
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

SpringHill Suites Belmont Redwood Shores(Belmont)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

All reviewsdonut holesboxed breakfastyogurtstarbucks coffeetravel innfront deskwalking distancetrain noisepleasant stayconference roomtazo teaan applek cupsenjoy your staydonutseye maskroom was clean
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Found this little hotel online after looking for a last minute hotel near Stanford. Clean and functional room. No real issues. My only complaint was the street noise, as I am a light sleeper. This is a retro hotel with the doors opening to a busy street so you are not going to get a quiet room. They do provide earplugs and sleeping masks so they are addressing a known problem. Breakfast is sufficient. Coffee is good. Overall good budget choice hotel in Silicon Valley.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Ivo S, General Manager at LiA Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear HRgirl0105,

Thank you very much for your review.

At hotel LiA (Life is Art) we are always happy to receive feed back from our guests about their stay with us and ideas on how to improve the experience for our future and repeat guests.

Hotel LiA has a desirable location, close to SFO and all major Silicon Valley companies.

We apologize for the traffic noise that can be heard in some of our rooms during busy hours on El Camino Real.

With the recent renovation of our 35 rooms, we have introduced an art theme to our hotel.

We are planning to modernize our guest lobby next and add a wine hour as an additional amenity.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best regards,

Ivo S.
Xperience Manager

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Wrongfully charged my credit card for $110 more than the price which the hotel was booked for on Booking.com. When I saw my credit card statement and called to speak to the manager, he claimed the housekeepers said I smoked in the room. I’m not even a smoker. When asked to verify this information, the manager never got back to me and said to take it up with my credit card company. Seems like he’s done this a few times and it wasn’t his first time ripping someone off. Would not recommend this establishment to anyone.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

My family and I were working our way from New York to San Francisco, this was the last place we stayed in during the trip and it was one of the best.
The room was spacious, with two double beds. Clean and spacious bathroom. It even had a separate dining room/kitchen. Free water in the fridge. Free coffee making facilities and a packed lunch type breakfast.
Nice place to stay, would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Jelly B,

Thank you very much for your review.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon during your next Tour of America.

Best regards,

Ivo S.
Xperience Manager

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Clean Room; Nice Amenities. This was a nice little hotel on El Camino Real. It is clean and the room is tastefully decorated with a vintage feel. Good Starbucks coffee and/or Tazo tea in room and in lobby. A bit noisy as it is right on El Camino Real...bit they supply ear plugs in case of light sleepers. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I can't speak enough about the out standing skills and the welcoming smile from Rika she amazing .the way she talk to keep here guests happy and also coming back to stay at Lia hotel. I was there last night in the morning I notice my phone charger want working I head out to the front desk and here's Rika with the smile welcoming me I asked here if I can barrow a charger fro my iPhone right away she said off course I will get you one not only that she offer me a hot Coffe and breakfast.this what will make come back to stay at Lia hotel. Thank you Rika for making me day even better by going out of your way to help me out .I hope this message will be read by here boss to see what a great employee she is .

Stayed: September 2017