All reviews small airport fresh fruit the breakfast area general aviation free breakfast business hotel redwood city quick trip shower head small size mid range hotel requested a room change huge plus small fitness room hot options off the highway ice maker
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We were only in the room for a few hours. We had traveled to San Jose, but were flying out of San Francisco. This hotel had a great rate and it got us closer to the airport so we could sleep in a little. I had only booked 1 room at the great rate, but we had unexpected travelers accompanying us. We were prepared to share a room as the rate wasn't available anymore. Gill at the desk worked some kind of magic and was able to help us out. He was very kind and helpful. We joked about Burger King and he gave us a great room. Thank you Gill! We had a very busy trip and you help us relax before another busy day.

Room tip: 3rd floor!
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I stayed here for a week while traveling in the area for business. My company is HQ'd here so I've stayed in many of the hotels in the area. I would say this is a great example of a mid-range property with a number of pleasant surprises that make the stay here one of the best.

First - there is the location. I realize this varies based on where exactly you need to be, but for me this was a great choice. It is right off the freeway and there are a couple of eateries within walking distance (Burger King and some other place). Not high-class dinning, but if you need a quick bite and don't want the hassle of driving some place you are covered. Parking is easy too--lots of spots and really easy to use.

The property is a mid-range hotel and well-maintained. The staff were exceptionally nice and helpful. I enjoyed the free breakfast (dinning area is a bit small--not a big deal unless you hit the breakfast rush). Options were good and were the typical fare.

The room was very nice. There isn't an entry way per se--the bathroom counter is right at the door. It felt different but in the end it was no big deal. I had plenty of room and didn't feel cramped in any way. The bathroom was clean and everything worked as you'd hope it would. The room was well maintained and the cooling excellent. The bed was very comfortable (I had two queens so I had my choice I guess--no problems with anything in any way). Wifi was also solid.

I will be staying here again and I recommend it.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Stayed here for work for three nights. Basically just used the hotel for the bed and breakfast aspects, but it sufficed. Rooms are a little dated, but everything was clean. Bathroom was pretty small though.

One of my newest pet peeves is hotels where the curtains don't overlap each other, so you can't fully block out the light. I managed to somehow get things to stay so that I could get some sleep without light coming in. Walls were a hair thin, but my neighbors didn't make too much noise.

Breakfast was fine, but man that dining area is TINY. Did NOT fit everyone in there during peak breakfast hours, which seemed to be all the time. At least it sounds like based on a manager response they are planning to renovate the lobby area.

Otherwise, bed was comfortable enough, and the small airport next door doesn't seem to operate at night. Didn't have any problems with freeway noise unlike others who have complained, and my room pretty much faced the freeway.

Room tip: Try to get to breakfast before the rush. At least you'll find a seat.
1  Thank gerfmeister
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Stayed here two nights on business. After the first night I discovered the air conditioner was leaking leaving the floor soaked! I requested a room change and was told they were about full but they would see what they could do. To my delight when I returned for the second night they gave me a new room and apologized for the inconvenience. Staff were all friendly and helpful!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Stayed here this week for 3 nights and must say it was a very decent option , right near the SFO Intln airport (just 20 mins drive).

It was somewhat difficult to find when you are navigating to this place

Its best if you have your own car, there is enough parking in there

Staff in check in are very courteous and helpful

They have a nice laundry if you want to get yours done - i did that before the trip back home

Decent breakfast , lot of good options, getting seats during peak breakfast time could be a challenge

The price is very reasonable compared to many others

And being a Marriot Elite Gold gets you good privilege as well
The rooms and bed were nice, the bath could have been slightly bigger, but its fine.

Overall great value of money

Date of stay: August 2017