US$119
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Hotel San Carlos - San Carlos(San Carlos)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$159
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

US$119
Country Inn
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Americas Best Value Inn(San Carlos)(Great Value!)
US$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

LiA Hotel(San Carlos)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
Priceline
San Carlos Inn(San Carlos)
US$130
US$120
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Express Suites Belmont(Belmont)(Great Value!)
US$258
HIExpress.com
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

All reviewssmall airportburger king next doorfresh fruitthe breakfast areawafflesredwood citybreakfast was includedbusiness hotelquick tripshower headdining optionsfour seasonssmall sizeprivate airportmid range hotelrequested a room changehuge plus
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I debated rating the hotel 3 stars vs. 4 and opted for 4 due to a very, very nice staff and a plan the hotel GM has announced which should fix one big problem. That problem is the unacceptably small size of the breakfast area. A 120 room hotel needs a much larger area to adequately serve its guests. The layout of the area is also awkward as guests have to squeeze by a couple of seats to reach the serving area. The hotel GM has said the area will be expanded by year end.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PaulieGA
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We were only in the room for a few hours. We had traveled to San Jose, but were flying out of San Francisco. This hotel had a great rate and it got us closer to the airport so we could sleep in a little. I had only booked 1 room at the great rate, but we had unexpected travelers accompanying us. We were prepared to share a room as the rate wasn't available anymore. Gill at the desk worked some kind of magic and was able to help us out. He was very kind and helpful. We joked about Burger King and he gave us a great room. Thank you Gill! We had a very busy trip and you help us relax before another busy day.

Room Tip: 3rd floor!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I stayed here for a week while traveling in the area for business. My company is HQ'd here so I've stayed in many of the hotels in the area. I would say this is a great example of a mid-range property with a number of pleasant surprises that make the stay here one of the best.

First - there is the location. I realize this varies based on where exactly you need to be, but for me this was a great choice. It is right off the freeway and there are a couple of eateries within walking distance (Burger King and some other place). Not high-class dinning, but if you need a quick bite and don't want the hassle of driving some place you are covered. Parking is easy too--lots of spots and really easy to use.

The property is a mid-range hotel and well-maintained. The staff were exceptionally nice and helpful. I enjoyed the free breakfast (dinning area is a bit small--not a big deal unless you hit the breakfast rush). Options were good and were the typical fare.

The room was very nice. There isn't an entry way per se--the bathroom counter is right at the door. It felt different but in the end it was no big deal. I had plenty of room and didn't feel cramped in any way. The bathroom was clean and everything worked as you'd hope it would. The room was well maintained and the cooling excellent. The bed was very comfortable (I had two queens so I had my choice I guess--no problems with anything in any way). Wifi was also solid.

I will be staying here again and I recommend it.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Stayed here for work for three nights. Basically just used the hotel for the bed and breakfast aspects, but it sufficed. Rooms are a little dated, but everything was clean. Bathroom was pretty small though.

One of my newest pet peeves is hotels where the curtains don't overlap each other, so you can't fully block out the light. I managed to somehow get things to stay so that I could get some sleep without light coming in. Walls were a hair thin, but my neighbors didn't make too much noise.

Breakfast was fine, but man that dining area is TINY. Did NOT fit everyone in there during peak breakfast hours, which seemed to be all the time. At least it sounds like based on a manager response they are planning to renovate the lobby area.

Otherwise, bed was comfortable enough, and the small airport next door doesn't seem to operate at night. Didn't have any problems with freeway noise unlike others who have complained, and my room pretty much faced the freeway.

Room Tip: Try to get to breakfast before the rush. At least you'll find a seat.
1  Thank James G
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Stayed here two nights on business. After the first night I discovered the air conditioner was leaking leaving the floor soaked! I requested a room change and was told they were about full but they would see what they could do. To my delight when I returned for the second night they gave me a new room and apologized for the inconvenience. Staff were all friendly and helpful!