US$189
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

Hotel San Carlos - San Carlos(San Carlos)(Great Value!)
US$87
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

LiA Hotel(San Carlos)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$176
US$128
Country Inn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$130
Fairfield Inn
San Carlos Inn(San Carlos)
US$130
Holiday Inn Express Suites Belmont(Belmont)(Great Value!)
US$162
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

SpringHill Suites Belmont Redwood Shores(Belmont)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsel caminoflat screenpast several yearsbed was comfortablegreat place to stayplenty of parkingbaylodgingbusinesshousingratesmuffinsproperties
Reviewed 13 November 2017

When visiting the Bay Area, it is hard to find reasonably priced lodging that doesn't double as welfare housing. Over the past several years, America's Best Value in San Carlos is where I prefer to stay when visiting friends and family in the Bay Area. The rooms are clean and comfortable. On our last visit, management was in the midst of updating rooms, so I suppose the rates will be higher next time.

The main drawback of staying here is the traffic noise from busy El Camino Real and from the Caltrain tracks which are just across the road. However, the windows keep a lot of that noise at a minimum.

The clientele here mostly seems to be a mixture of business travelers and construction workers. There are probably a handful of transient homeless people, but they are not nearly as obvious or predominant as at some lower priced properties in this area. I have never felt unsafe while staying here on solo trips and management keeps a good eye on the place.

Room Tip: To minimize road and train noise, request a room in the upper back corner, or one that does not directly face the road and tracks.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2017

It is very noisy at this hotel with lots of traffic. The breakfast sucks! The bagels and croissants were hard as a rock. The manager said to just put them in the microwave or toaster. We stayed 2 nights but was only there to sleep, however noticed the room had stained chairs, black marks on the wall in the bathroom, did not re-stock coffee, stained sheet, ruffle and mattress. Felt disgusted as they do not take care of their place. Don't let the pictures fool you. Manager refuses to give refund!

Room Tip: Find somewhere else to stay
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Comfortable beds, adequate breakfast, nice amenities, and a fairly quiet room. My only complaint was the cigarette smell. My room was clean, and I know it's hard to enforce the smoking ban, but the smell was pretty strong. Very nice staff, and efficient check-in and out. Plenty of parking.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Had to haggle to get the advertised rate and he dropped his price but still did not give me the advertised rate. But I wanted to stay walking distance to my sister's house for graduation. The place smelled. I figured since we were just sleeping there so we could deal with it. Then we couldn't sleep with all the street noise and the train going by. Couldn't open the windows, the noise was worse. Addict looking residents no shirt no shoes, smoking/ loitering outside. Wouldn't normally bother me but I had my other sister and her daughter with me. Smallest flat screen tv I've seen in anyplace! Would be a $35 motel room anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2017

We spent one night at this hotel (really more like a motel) on a Sunday night. Checking in was difficult as the lady didn't speak much English. The hotel is right on El Camino Real which is a busy and noisy street. Their complimentary breakfast is a joke. Stale muffins and no juice. Also, we found grapes on the floor, yuk!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family