“Fun place”

Mediterranean Delite
Ranked #44 of 136 Restaurants in San Carlos
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I stopped in after A quick Google. I ordered to go I got a side of dolmas and the veggie platter. I also got the Kufta plate. Both were great tasty and a good price. If you want good affordable Mediterranean food thats not priced at a Zagat level go here. Very little to no parking but worth the pit stop. Go and enjoy.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

The food was excellent, genuine and good quality at reasonable prices.
I get that it's a very small restaurant, basically fitted out, and that it's 'fast' food not fine dining, but I do think they rush you too much, from trying to work out what to order to sitting down and being chased through your food.
It's a great shame because the food is genuine and good. The staff are nice and the place is interesting and clean, but making your customers feel rushed isn't good for building long term customer interest and loyalty.
For a fast meal it's great, if you are a slow eater then go for take-away and sit in the car park.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Not the bomb! But, good. The workers were friendly. The guy who took my order rushed me a little too much. Couldn't think what I wanted before I was faced with ordering. Must go for 1st timers!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

You will be blown away by the taste and "home cooked" goodness from the very first bite. I don't just recommend it, I challenge you to find a better meal anywhere in Northern CA.
Your taste buds will come alive and your stomach will thank you. I guarantee it!!!!!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We frequent this fabulous place about once a week. We are both absolutely addicted to the Shawarma platter.....either chicken or the lamb. Delciously spiced meat thinly sliced on top of a bed of lettuce. accompanying this is the best Huumus on earth....truly exceptional. For dessert try the halvah...exceptional. This place is very casual, friendly and the food is superb.