“Decent hummus n pita place but dont rush your customers!”

Mediterranean Delite
Ranked #40 of 137 Restaurants in San Carlos
Reviewed 25 November 2015

I go here for lunch sometimes, and I like their food, but the staff have never been to charm school. They like to hurry you out of your table so they can pack in another diner, so it kind of adds up to a not very relaxing experience. I think they lose more customers than they gain that way.

Reviewed 4 February 2015

I have had gyros at other places ie. Chicago. This was wrapped like a burrito/wrap and needed more flavor or spice. The sauce (tazicki?) was so-so. I was a bit disappointed since this looks like a Greek owned restaurant.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The owner and most of the staff are extremely rude, disrespectful and racist. I don't understand how this restaurant stays in business. Food is OK, but don't expect customer service.

1  Thank Gardenia O
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I stopped in after A quick Google. I ordered to go I got a side of dolmas and the veggie platter. I also got the Kufta plate. Both were great tasty and a good price. If you want good affordable Mediterranean food thats not priced at a Zagat level go here. Very little to no parking but worth the pit stop. Go and enjoy.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

The food was excellent, genuine and good quality at reasonable prices.
I get that it's a very small restaurant, basically fitted out, and that it's 'fast' food not fine dining, but I do think they rush you too much, from trying to work out what to order to sitting down and being chased through your food.
It's a great shame because the food is genuine and good. The staff are nice and the place is interesting and clean, but making your customers feel rushed isn't good for building long term customer interest and loyalty.
For a fast meal it's great, if you are a slow eater then go for take-away and sit in the car park.