“Gyro tasty, kebbe tasty”

Mediterranean Delite
Ranked #40 of 137 Restaurants in San Carlos
Reviewed 23 December 2015

Gyro with lamb & beef good quality meat nice onions, tomato, lettuce. Kebba pretty small for $3 but tasty ground beef and pine nuts. Tahini sauce at table good on everything. Place not as good as Yumma's in San Francisco but pretty good and more variety.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

I go here for lunch sometimes, and I like their food, but the staff have never been to charm school. They like to hurry you out of your table so they can pack in another diner, so it kind of adds up to a not very relaxing experience. I think they lose more customers than they gain that way.

Reviewed 4 February 2015

I have had gyros at other places ie. Chicago. This was wrapped like a burrito/wrap and needed more flavor or spice. The sauce (tazicki?) was so-so. I was a bit disappointed since this looks like a Greek owned restaurant.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The owner and most of the staff are extremely rude, disrespectful and racist. I don't understand how this restaurant stays in business. Food is OK, but don't expect customer service.

1  Thank Gardenia O
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I stopped in after A quick Google. I ordered to go I got a side of dolmas and the veggie platter. I also got the Kufta plate. Both were great tasty and a good price. If you want good affordable Mediterranean food thats not priced at a Zagat level go here. Very little to no parking but worth the pit stop. Go and enjoy.