“Good place for lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Great salads & French Onion soup. A good place to meet. We sat inside for a quiet location. Great & friendly service.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I've been to Cafe Nimosa several times and I truly enjoy it the staff are amazing they always have something unique for breakfast or lunch it's quite tasty you won't regret it the only problem is sometimes on the weekend there might be a line but it goes pretty rapidly

Reviewed 17 August 2016

My niece and I stopped for brunch. I had the roasted vegetable panini and my niece had the chicken panini. We both loved the panini's. My coffee was good. My niece had a pomegranate mimosa which was tasty. We had good service and would go back.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

My friend and I had lunch here recently while on an overnight trip from San Diego. They have very good sandwiches and the atmosphere is very pleasant. We dined on the lovely patio that had a rustic feel to it. The ambiance was awesome! I want to bring my husband back sometime on a future trip and try their namesake--a mimosa!

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I met my best friend for brunch here at around noon on a Sunday and initially they told us the wait was 35-45 minutes. We ended up waiting only 5 minutes because parties ahead of us had left to walk around (given the long wait time) and when their table was ready, they weren't there to claim it. So, I would recommend not walking away from this place despite the estimated long wait time. Also, they only seat you when your entire party is there - so make sure everyone stays with you!

The wait time is understandable because this place is true to Paris fashion in its size. It's a tiny space with limited walking room. Don't come here unless you're comfortable with people being very close to you.

Our waitress was very friendly, prompt, and checked in on us throughout the meal.

True to its name, this place offers about 10 varieties of mimosas. My friend got the raspberry mimosa which she liked. The brunch menu itself didn't stand out from most others - the pork belly plate seemed the most adventurous - but looking at the food coming out to tables, the quality of the food is high. I would say there are about 15 brunch menu items and several items were at the $18 range. I originally was going to order the pork belly but when our waitress mentioned the specials, I had to order the eggs benedict with lobster.

I now regret not having taken a picture of my dish because it was amazing! Most dishes that come "with lobster" only have a piece or two - this dish had so much lobster, I was so surprised, I commented on it and my friend agreed with me based on what she could see. The brioche bun base was perfect with the obviously fresh lobster as it was altogether buttery and melt in your mouth goodness. It came with potatoes. The portion size of this dish was perfect, as well. Considering the fact that their salmon benedict was $25, if you have the option, spend the extra 2 bucks for this dish at $27. Definitely pricey but I don't regret the expense at all. This is a good occasional splurge kind of place.

I also ordered a chocolate croissant to go which I devoured later that night. Also, very good.

My friend had the vegetable panini (which is not an Italian pressed panini) and she wouldn't stop telling me how good it was - so there's that too.

Highly recommend and I hope to go back!