“Good sushi ”
Review of Poke Roll 808

Poke Roll 808
Ranked #68 of 230 Restaurants in San Clemente
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Nice place for sushi although service was very slow. Nice location with good spot for people watching.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

I had the green mussels and a poke bowl. All were very good - service was timely as we were short on time to catch a move. Ingreadients were fresh.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I have eaten here twice now. The sushi rolls are very good and it is a nice clean restaurant. One of the times I ate here was on a Sunday afternoon around 4:00 p.m. The server (Lauren) told us it was Happy Hour and discussed the fabulous deals on food and drink. We ordered a tremendous amount of food and drink and our bill was far less than it should have been for the quantity and quality of the food we ordered. Great job Lauren - you were a wonderful (and informative) waitress and look forward to coming back to dine with you again!

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Delicious poke and very good value. I had the yellowtail and asked for no Mac on the side but my companions said it was great.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

I can't believe I've never tried this place before! I've really been missing out. They have a sushi menu in addition to the Poke, but we went for the Poke and chose the option to build our own combination. I chose ahi, mango, avocado and cucumber with the soy sesame sauce. There were a lot of other options.The fish quality was very good. It was a large portion for lunch, but since I passed on the mac n cheese side dish, it was a fairly healthy lunch. I enjoyed it so much I ordered it delivered a few nights later from Door Dash. If you're not a big eater, you can order a smaller, less expensive portion, but even the large portion is very reasonable.