All reviewsomelette stationmade to order omeletschick filsilicon valleypanda expresscvs pharmacypanera breadomelette barwithin walking distancecustom omeletsfull size refrigeratorbedroom suiteparking structurefree breakfastsmall kitchenparking lotconvenient location
Reviewed 30 June 2018

I had a reservation to stay here from May 27-28, 2018 with at 48 hour cancellation notice. I canceled 4 days in advance. The hotel charged by credit card. I disputed charge with my bank. The hotel insisted that they were entitled to the charge. I provided a cancellation notice. The hotel insisted that I checked in, which I didn't and they could provide no signature to support it.

Despite it being a nice hotel, you should stay elsewhere if you have a choice.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank whatever4631
Alan M, General Manager at HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Whatever4631,

I am sorry to hear that you experienced issues while trying to amend your reservation; we would love the opportunity to discuss this with you further, in an attempt to remedy the situation. Would you mind giving us a call directly at 408-324-1155, to provide us with more details regarding your experience?

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My husband had a business trip and I tagged along so that we could make it a long weekend. Made a few trips to San Fran as it was Pride weekend. Easy access to BART system which made getting to Pride Parade very easy. The hotel is near restaurants, shopping and if you need anything minor there is a Target across the street.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Alan M, General Manager at HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Wendell W.,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again during your next visit to the Bay Area!

Alan

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is good value for your money. For me it has been great for its location, close to work, restaurants nearby but the best is their staff, always with a smile in their face and ready to help. Rooms follows Hyatt House standards. Book in advance as it fills up quickly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Ruben V.,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience after your most recent stay at our property. We are happy to hear that our hotel's location was convenient for your during your time with us, and are thrilled that our staff was so accommodating! I know that our staff takes great pride in our hotel and the service that we provide, and I know that I do as well. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon, and thank you again for choosing Hyatt!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Up to now never had bad experience with Hyatt House hotels and thus can highly recommend without any restrictions. Will surely come back to one of these. Reception very friendly and supportive. Taking customer comments very seriously and take corresponding action immediatly.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Alan M, General Manager at HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear tfrd2018,

I am thrilled to hear that your experiences at our hotel continue to be positive and enjoyable! We truly appreciate your loyalty, and I will be sure to share your review with our staff as I know they take great pride in our hotel and the services that we provide. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We* stayed here while having some work done on our house. We were pleasantly surprised. The hotel is in a good location, staff was super nice, free breakfast was good. The room was clean and very quiet. I was surprised by how many people were in the hotel when we went down to breakfast. I thought we had the place to ourselves but I was wrong. Bed was just so-so but having a kitchenette was terrific!

*spouse, daughter, dog, self

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear lambmj,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel after your visit! We are happy to hear that your family enjoyed their time at our property as your home away from home, and that the room was clean, quiet and comfortable during your stay with us. I will be sure to share your review with our team, and thank you again for staying with us!