All reviewstarget storecourtyard marriottlevi stadiumgroup eventnewer hotelnice propertystarbucks coffeesilicon valleypull out couchnice lobbywalk in showerlate checkoutrooms are largepalo altohot tubexcellent hotelnight's sleep
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I stayed in number of various hotels in San Jose. Some of these are cheap motels with high room rates. I like staying at Courtyard as its close to Target store. Also, rooms are quite and clean. The reception is friendly and takes care of your convenience.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near big AC fan outside
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard San Jose North/Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear kanwal_chhokar,

Thank you for the kind review of your stay at Courtyard San Jose North/Silicon Valley. We are happy you chose our hotel and delighted that we exceeded your expectations. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Silicon Valley.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

This hotel literally had everything I wanted in a night's stay: clean & comfortable rooms, great breakfast, a quiet & restful night's sleep, and most importantly, AWESOME staff! There are few things more important than customer service, and this hotel has it in spades. Every single staff member that I encountered from check in to check out was super accommodating, and I was always greeted with a smile. That alone made the stay worth it. I forgot to bring a bathing suit so unfortunately I didn't get to enjoy the pool but it looked really beautiful, clean, and inviting, so maybe next time :) I will definitely stay at this hotel again, and would recommend to anyone looking for a great place in the area! Big thanks again to the staff!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard San Jose North/Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Chi,

Thank you for the fantastic review of the Courtyard San Jose North/Silicon Valley. It is a pleasure to know you had an amazing stay with us and loved our clean & well-appointed room, along with the service provided by our friendly staff. Thanks again for recommending us and on behalf of everyone here, we invite you to stay with us again the next time you visit Silicon Valley.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Stayed here for 1 night on business. This is a newer hotel so the lobby and room felt well-maintained and nicer than other Courtyard Marriott properties I have stayed at. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and I didn't notice any noise from the hallway or surrounding rooms. I would stay here again the next time I visit San Jose.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard San Jose North/Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear smilegirl22,

Thank you for the fantastic review of your stay at Courtyard San Jose North/Silicon Valley. We are delighted to know you had an amazing stay with us and enjoyed your clean & comfortable room, along with our well-maintained facility. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming to back again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights for business. The hotel staff were excellent, they’ve made check in and check out very easy. We utilize the shuttle van from and to the airport and also to the convention center, all drivers were very courteous and professional. The rooms were very clean, nice contemporary decor. I especially liked the shower, glass door and high shower head. Most hotels in CA have low shower heads and it’s frustrating when taking a shower...not at this hotel. Rooms are spacious and very clean. The hotel restaurant was nice, they served Starbucks coffee, which was awesome. This hotel was recommended by my friend and we enjoyed our stay. I would also recommend this hotel to my family and friends that travel to this area. One more thing, there are a lot of restaurants around the hotel and there’s a Target store walking distance.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard San Jose North/Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Orlandoj2,

Thank you for the fantastic review of your stay at Courtyard San Jose North/Silicon Valley. We are so happy you were thrilled not only with our excellent service but also with your comfortable room. We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to welcoming you, your family and your friends back soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We recently had a three day group event at this hotel with 100+ people coming from all over the world. This hotel was perfect with all the amenities and shuttle service to the San Jose airport. What truly made the difference is the staff. Sarah and other staff that supported our event were excellent and went way beyond what is generally expected from the hotel staff. Thank you, Sarah and others! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting San Jose.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard San Jose North/Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear VJGS,

Thank you for choosing Courtyard San Jose North/Silicon Valley for your accommodation and for sharing your review. We are glad to read you & your family had an excellent stay with us enjoyed all the services and amenities of our hotel. I will share your compliments with the entire staff, especially with Sarah, for providing an amazing service. Thanks again for recommending us, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.