All reviews for long term stays manager ravi construction project own meals nice accommodations light rail train single night public transit general manager two night stay location is excellent the hotel manager would highly recommend this hotel the entire staff business trip esa kitchenette
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I have been staying at the ESA Hotel on North 1st St. in San Jose for 4 months. I am working on a construction project and will be here for a couple more months. The company I work for let's me choose the location I want to stay at. I travel often and have changed locations many times if I was unsatisfied with them. I decided to stay at this location for the full 6 months because I am happy with the service I receive. Ravi the manager is great. He's very attentive and always asks if everything is OK or if there are any problems. I had a small issue with something not working correctly in my room and he corrected the problem immediately. He is very friendly and so is the rest of the staff. This location is only 3 blocks from the freeway entrance which is very convenient and there are many nice restaurants close by as well as banks, gas stations etc. This location is also very close to downtown San Jose and the light rail system is right outside the hotel to take you there. It is also gated which keeps non guests out. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning on staying in this area.

Room Tip: The traffic on North 1st street increases at rush hour and can be noisy with your window open. Closing your window will shut out the noise.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank W9354OMdennism
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dennis, thank you for your review of Extended Stay America. We delighted to read you liked our convenient location and the courteous service. We will be sure to share your compliments with the team, especially Ravi. We appreciate you recommending us. Please enjoy rest of your stay and let us know if there is anything we can do to make it even more memorable.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We were treated with excellence and they bend over backwards to take care of every need we had. The rooms were incredible and very functional if you were going to use their kitchenette and the staff was super friendly. We recommend ESA to anyone that wants an A+ quality of service and facility.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. It is a pleasure knowing that our excellent service and your well-appointed room was the highlight of your stay. Thanks again for recommending us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This is my second long term stay here. I come for business every few months or so. I was unhappy with the last 2 hotels I had stayed with in the area and decided to give this ETA location (DOWNTOWN) a try. Im glad I did because Ravi, Catia, and Kane take great care of me every trip.They make staying in a hotel feel as much like home as you could ever expect. Any issue iv had they are sure to fix it right away. Ill be back for sure!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America for your stay once again. There is nothing greater than to learn that a guest returns to our hotel because they love the staff and everything our hotel has to offer. We're very proud of the exceptional service our staff provides to our guests every day. We will share your wonderful compliments with the team especially Ravi, Catia, and Kane. They will be happy to know that they are being recognized for their hard work. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I have been staying here from past 6 weeks. Here Staff are friendly and very helpful,Especially the Manager Ravinesh is very friendly,helpful and taken good care of all needs.Stay is very good I felt like a home. I will definitely wish to stay at this hotel during future business trips to San Jose..

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Saroj, thank you for making Extended Stay America your home away from home. We are delighted to read you had a great time with us and that you were impressed with our exceptional service. We will be sure to share your compliments with the team. Please enjoy rest of your stay and let us know if there is anything we can do to make it even more memorable.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The staff is excellent. The room is very clean and at a great price.
They were very helpful in taking care of our needs.

We had an extra guest stay with us and they had a roll away to help us. It saved us from having to get another room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read you liked our courteous service and your well-appointed room as well as the value we offer. Thanks again for being our guest, and we look forward to your next visit.