HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$149
US$242
US$218
Homewood
Dolce Hayes Mansion(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$127
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Hilton San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$215
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

US$199
Hotel De Anza(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$189
  • Room Service
Fairmont San Jose(San Jose)
US$245
US$237
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$321/night.

Orbitz.com
2,239 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiessushi barclose to the airportexecutive floorrooms are largeper daysjc airportvalet parkingsprigconferenceshuttlefreewayconveniencestarbuckseventproximity
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was at this hotel for a conference. I spent a good deal of time in the hotel since it is difficult to get around without a car. The hotel offers free shuttle to and from airport. It was very convenient and service was prompt.
The hotel is large and spread-out so getting from your room to the conference area can be a challenge. However, in the area where I stayed the elevators were prompt.

There was a pool near the elevators with a hot tub and towels. The pool area offered table and some shaded seating which I used between sessions. It was not crowded most of the when I was there.

I ate most meals in the hotel. Again, hard to get to anything from this location without a car.
My room was comfortable with a small balcony. I opened the door to the balcony a few times but the highway noise was loud. It was not a problem when the door was closed. The room had heavy drapes that blocked the outside light.
There is a gift shop in the lobby for souvenirs and essentials, like wine! I got some postcards.
I liked the hotel and found the staff to be friendly. On the last day when I was there I did have a 3:45 a.m. wake up set. That call did not come through but fortunately I wasn't sleeping well and got up without the call.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Just traveled 9 hours driving with my kids . Get to the hotel that we have becoming to for sometime during this time of the year. Check in is no longer the same to welcome to explanation just here’s your price they held a very huge amount of a deposit on my card wasn’t really expecting that much , then gave us a handicap room that basically smells bathroom grout walls are are peeling and we have a shared door figure since I have kids why would you connect a door to someone else .. besides that we get here and the pool is closed imagine a very long ride and kids are looking to swim . Told by the front desk to have to drive to another hotel or else wait until 12 noon tomorrow to use the pool ...which I think you pay to stay some place and no pool.. and after a long drive who wants to go to another hotel besides all I asked to see what it would be if we checked out a day early remind you I am
Here for 3 nights and how late can we check out as family is asking us to stay one day with them before another long drive . We got we charge you a $75 dollar fee for early check out and the lastest is 12pm. Funny that’s almost the price I’ll be paying for the room if I just stay. We come every year for an event that happens In Santa Clara and last year I can agree cops arrived and things happened. However it does not mean you should punish the ones that really like coming here .. very disappointing and sad to say this will be our last visit ... I’m sorry to the neighbor who is next to us as my kids may be loud ...and double tree needs to teach their staff customer service . I have been a front desk supervisor at a five star hotel in Honolulu Hawaii and never treated my guest the way your front desk did ....

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
CookieonArrival, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are truly sorry to hear that your recent experience at our property was disappointing. Your feedback is important to us and will be used to make continuous improvements to our property moving forward. We cannot apologize enough for your experience at our property. We will be sharing your feedback with the rest of our management team in order for necessary improvements to be made moving forward. We appreciate your feedback and take it very seriously.

Rafael Benitez
Director of Front Office Operations

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Ask for a Hilton Honors reward room! They are on the 7th and 8th floor. Grate rooms! Excellent service you would expect in a Hilton property. Can't wait to go back there! The room was awesome and the beds were comfortable!

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018

I recently attended a meeting at the Double Tree. It is close to the airport and there is a free airport shuttle. The property is clean. The rooms are large,clean and comfortable. I did find the menu to be limited at the restaurants and pricey. Check with guest services when you arrive. They have a list of 24 places to eat within walking distance that are moderately priced. I was promised that a copy of my bill would be emailed to me and two days later I have not received it. The ice machine by my room was broken. After calling 3 times I was told it wouldn't be fixed until Monday and I left on Monday. I would return there if I were in the area again.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018

This property is so close to SJC that you could walk. I tried, but couldn't figure out how to get around the parking garage.

PROS
* Probably the closest hotel to SJC
* Location allowed me to easily take an Uber/Lyft to places in Silicon Valley
* Free shuttle to/from airport
* Good price compared to many hotels in the Silicon Valley area
* Decent room service
* Room was clean and comfortable

CONS
* Airport Shuttle provided limited seats. When it is full, you have to wait for the next shuttle -- very inconvenient
* Hotel is so large it takes a while to get from your room to the front door

Room Tip: Use the Hilton App and pick a Room away from the elevators!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business