“Great old place under the trees”

Hidden House Coffee
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 16 November 2017

It reminded me of a coffee house I used to go to in New Haven in the 60's. Great ambiance and even better coffee which they roast themselves. My wife had a special chai (the name of which slips me) and raved about it. Great place to relax in the afternoon. Lots of folks with laptops as I guess there is wifi

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I love the atmosphere and the place smells so great with fresh brewed coffees.Great coffee pastries and I love sitting outside and enjoying my coffee. I always stop here when in the area.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Dropped by for a coffee but the pastries looked so good we had Banana bread and cookie also. It is the cutest place ever. Cookie & coffee really good they roast their own beans.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

While traveling from LA to San Diego I made s pit stop to get a great cup of coffee and it was well worth the trip. They roast their coffee on site. I cannot remember when I've had a coffee this yummy. Everything was perfect, crema, milk froth (cappuccino) and temperature. Most important the flavor was exceptional. No need for sugar - it would only ruin perfection.

This place is so cool. It's a little house in old-town turned into a coffee shop. They have booths, chairs and table inside and they have an exceptionally shady area outside with lots of umbrella tables.

Sweets, limited menu but who cares...the coffee is so good. It's down a side street, close access via sidewalks if you are at the Mission.

Don't settle for Starbucks when you have something so special so close.

Enjoy!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing that there is a coffee shop roasting their own beans in his tiny town, but here it is and it's great. They make their iced latte with concentrated cold brew and it's delicious. Our 3-year-old had a peach apricot smoothie and loved it. Great location and charming space as well.