“Great Food, Family Business”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Noon Kabob Mediterranean Grill
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 22 February 2016

It was the type of food you expect from a Kabob place but better. I really enjoyed the flavors and the family feel was really great. The staff was personable and shared with us what he loved on the menu and how it had changed from when they first opened.

We will be back.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Got a family meal to go the other night. I was craving for kabobs and I was lucky enough to have this place just around the corner from our new home. The family meal included chicken and beef kabobs, chicken and beef koobideh, rice, salad, and cucumber yogurt dip. I am super happy when I bit into my first meat, man it was flavorful! I loved each and every type of meat in that meal. I over ate because it was sooo good. Our kids loved the flavor of the food as well. My husband really enjoyed the cucumber yogurt dip. There's plenty of parking at this place. Service was spot on. We are definitely coming back.

Reviewed 1 December 2014

Our family of 7 came in near closing last week and couldn't have had a more positive experience. Despite the late hour, we were not rushed to order or finish eating. The proprietor was very patient as we were a bit indecisive about what to order and made numerous suggestions. The food, including appetizers and the mains, were cooked to order, and came out in sequence just right. The taste of all the food was incredible - not your usual fast food fare at all. I've had kabobs in many cities around the US, India, Israel, Jordan, Oman, and Australia. These were among the best I've ever had. Kudos to Noon Kabob Grill for an enjoyable and very satisfying dinner. And the cost of the meal was very reasonable. This restaurant is higlly recommended.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Returning home from an appointment, I was hungry for lunch. At the last strip mall before the freeway ramp, I found Noon Kabob. Parking was easy,and the restaurant and restroom were clean and neat, if nondescript. I ordered a chicken salad and was given a number card and a cup to serve myself from the soft drink machine. The silverware placesettings, of which I took one back to my table, was wrapped in what looked like a paper napkin, but turned out to be a length of paper towel. Odd. I took a seat by the window. It was around 12:30, and the restaurant was nearly empty on a non-holiday Thursday.

My salad came pretty quickly, and it was more abundant and better looking than the somewhat weary photo near the ordering station. Although the lettuce was just iceberg and the cut-up tomatoes were pale, the grilled chicken chunks, sliced Persian cucumbers, ripe olives, and feta cheese were portioned nicely. The salad also included strips of red onion, which I picked out one by one (I should've asked first), and a little plastic container of well flavored vinaigrette. The perfumy little red berries scattered about the salad were delicious, but I couldn't identify them. The chef said, barberries, an unexpected but nice addition to the generous salad.

With a soft drink, my check totaled only $9.66. The food wasn't spectacular but tasty enough, filling, and close to the freeway ramp.