“Wonderful cafe”

O Gourmet French Bakery
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Came here for coffee and had a chance to look at the great menu. Breakfast and lunch, I will definitely be coming back for some of that . They had chocolate croissants as well as normal croissants and done lovely other French based desserts. I noticed some lovely looking Macarons so got a box of 6 for my wife. She loved them.
This is a great cafe you should give it a try.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

When we drive from Los Angeles to San Diego, my wife and I change drivers in the shopping center near the Camino Capistrano exit in San Juan Capistrano. This is the location of O Gourmet. Their pastry and bread is all made on the spot and is first class. The coffee is wonderful. The service is friendly. I believe they will soon expand into the adjoining store space. It is nice to see an excellently run small business doing well.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

This is just a marvelous French experience. Great eggs, cooked to perfection. Pastries are always fresh and so good. Service is wonderful and you don't need to be bilingual, but you can practice your French to your hearts content.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I keep coming back as often as I can ,great coffee,superb fresh pastries and viennoiseries,excellent friendly service , I am addicted it is now officially my cantina

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile