Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$104
Booking.comUS$109
Hotels.comUS$104
PricelineUS$109
TravelocityUS$104
Trip.comUS$129
1,779 results
All reviews trellis court cookies apple cider gift shop hot cider wine reception water wheel complimentary glass of wine family suite take home gas fireplace old mill charming hotel cal poly central coast king bed san francisco
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2022 via mobile

Very dirty. The room smells of sewage. The sheets are stained. Upon on our arrival our bathroom had pee stains. And by in large is very dirty. I couldn’t shower. Management has the take it or leave it attitude. They’re very very rude and disrespectful. They rave about their free coffee but for two days that I was there, they were out of creamers. I have to visit Slo for business multiple times a month and I decided to try different hotels and apple farm by far is the worst. I don’t like to write negative reviews because everyone experience is different. But I got such a bad treatment here that I had to mention it.

Room tip: If you like your health stay away from this hotel.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2022

Based on recommendations, I gave the Apple Farm Inn a try on my latest stay in SLO. What a great experience. The grounds are just wonderful, and the complimentary glass of wine made it an even more memorable time. I believe the gentleman's name at the front desk was Anthony, and he took it upon himself to upgrade my room. I have to tell you...what a room. In fact, there is amazing detail around every corner. The rooms are beyond charming and adorned in decor that goes above and beyond any rooms I have ever stayed in, and I've been blessed, staying in some very nice hotels in all my travels. Thank you to Anthony and the whole staff for making this a great stay along the Central Coast. I'll be back.

Room tip: A great place to stay in SLO!
Reviewed 5 July 2022

Everything about this inn was great (early check in, free cookies, complimentary beverages, wine tickets, amazing shower head, mini fridge in the room, beautiful scenery, convenient location near downtown, etc.) except that the pillows on the bed had flimsy synthetic stuffing that completely collapsed under the weight of a human head. As side sleepers, my husband and I found ourselves waking up all night because of the complete lack of neck support. We ended up checking out 6:45am because we weren't going to get any more sleep anyways. This is literally the first trip advisor review I have ever written, because this is the first time I have ever encountered this problem.

Reviewed 1 July 2022

We've been staying at the Apple Farm for 30 years, before it was sold by the Davis's to a corporation. Since then, service and upkeep have continually gone down, and now it's hit new lows.

The grounds used to be beautifully cared for, now they've hired it out and you can tell. Weeds everywhere. The abundance of flowering plants and shrubs have been removed, leaving a lifeless and barren look.

Upkeep is minimal. The metal rails by the waterwheel are rusted and rotting. Siding has been removed and replaced with painted concrete-block walls. Classical decorative fencing and lighting has been replaced with your standard backyard fence and lights. Virtually all the furniture and decorations in the hallways have been removed. Now they've gutted the gift shop and restaurant lobby, replacing it with a cold, hard, minimalist black and gray theme lacking in any degree or warmth or joy.

Each time we come here, there is less and less of the qualities that used to make this a 5 star stay. If their goal is to become a large, plain Motel 6, they're close to achieving it. The things that made this place special are gone, eliminated in a misguided attempt to maximize profits and minimize costs. Sad.

Date of stay: May 2022
2  Thank F2383JCronr
Reviewed 27 May 2022 via mobile

We showed up at the Apple Farm Inn, in San Luis Obispo with out a reservation on a RECON mission for up coming event. Anthony was more than happy to book us a room $159.00 for two people. The room was Beautiful with private access to the pool and hot tub. Joanna is a sweetheart and always smiling. Just be prepared if you have room 100 you will hear footsteps above you it is right below the lobby. Fantastic breakfast across the parking lot at the Apple Farm Restaurant. Be advised the restaurant closes at 1400 on weekdays. Big shout out to Hanna T. And Shelby good luck with your college ladies you are AWESOME.

Room tip: Small vehicles only. No room for pickup trucks or vans
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank davidaP2820ES