2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$109
Expedia.comUS$104
Hotels.comUS$104
PricelineUS$109
TravelocityUS$104
Trip.comUS$129
1,779 results
All reviews trellis court cookies apple cider gift shop hot cider wine reception water wheel complimentary glass of wine family suite take home gas fireplace old mill charming hotel cal poly central coast king bed san francisco
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2022 via mobile

Although the room decor is charming and it’s nice to have hot coffee in the lobby, I find the most important aspect of the room is the quality of the mattress, the bedding, and the pillows. Unfortunately the pillows are extremely lumpy and old, the bedding is not soft, and the mattress has no support. I must say that it was so nice and quiet but the bed was just so terribly uncomfortable. The carpets seem old and stained and the bathroom is dated. I find the “resort fee“ to cover the cost of Apple cider which was not hot, and parking quite ridiculous. For the price of this Inn, at least there should be better pillows on the bed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2022

What a darling hotel! I’ve been here several times for girls getaways and finally brought my husband . He loves it! Beautiful decor , cozy atmosphere, great service. The beds are comfortable and the rooms have a romantic feel. The surrounding grounds are lovely and quaint.

The hotel is missing just two things: there are no streaming options for the tv. After a long day of travel , dinner and a swim in the pool, being able to watch a movie would be very nice. Also, being able to stream music would add nicely to the atmosphere.

The other issue is the fireplace . The last couple of times I’ve visited, I noticed that the fire only turns on to a very, very very low flame. It’s mostly blue and basically is a waste of space. Please fix this! We called the office and they said that’s as high as it goes. Don’t advertise rooms with fireplaces if you can’t fix this issue.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2022 via mobile

Very dirty. The room smells of sewage. The sheets are stained. Upon on our arrival our bathroom had pee stains. And by in large is very dirty. I couldn’t shower. Management has the take it or leave it attitude. They’re very very rude and disrespectful. They rave about their free coffee but for two days that I was there, they were out of creamers. I have to visit Slo for business multiple times a month and I decided to try different hotels and apple farm by far is the worst. I don’t like to write negative reviews because everyone experience is different. But I got such a bad treatment here that I had to mention it.

Room tip: If you like your health stay away from this hotel.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2022

Based on recommendations, I gave the Apple Farm Inn a try on my latest stay in SLO. What a great experience. The grounds are just wonderful, and the complimentary glass of wine made it an even more memorable time. I believe the gentleman's name at the front desk was Anthony, and he took it upon himself to upgrade my room. I have to tell you...what a room. In fact, there is amazing detail around every corner. The rooms are beyond charming and adorned in decor that goes above and beyond any rooms I have ever stayed in, and I've been blessed, staying in some very nice hotels in all my travels. Thank you to Anthony and the whole staff for making this a great stay along the Central Coast. I'll be back.

Room tip: A great place to stay in SLO!
Reviewed 5 July 2022

Everything about this inn was great (early check in, free cookies, complimentary beverages, wine tickets, amazing shower head, mini fridge in the room, beautiful scenery, convenient location near downtown, etc.) except that the pillows on the bed had flimsy synthetic stuffing that completely collapsed under the weight of a human head. As side sleepers, my husband and I found ourselves waking up all night because of the complete lack of neck support. We ended up checking out 6:45am because we weren't going to get any more sleep anyways. This is literally the first trip advisor review I have ever written, because this is the first time I have ever encountered this problem.