Lowest prices for your stay
US$134
Free cancellation until 10/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$134
Free cancellation until 09/12/22
Vio.com
US$126
WyndhamUS$134
Expedia.comUS$129
Lol.travelUS$159
All reviews rooftop pool great restaurant right next door cal poly great stay newer hotel min walk highly recommend this hotel waffles enjoyed my stay hot breakfast clean rooms farmers market road trip slo pets charger cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2022 via mobile

Stayed overnight as a family of four between Santa Monica and Monterey and were pleasantly surprised. Excellent room (2 room suite) with modern furnishings. Hotel was very well kept. Small but nice pool area. Breakfast included in rate. Would recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2022

Years back my experience with La Quinta properties was not good at all. It definitely was not my first choice for this trip, and I had my doubts. I have to say, I was really surprised by this property, Both the facility and the staff were excellent, it was really nice. Great place to stay near downtown San Luis. I walked into the Mission Plaza area in about 20 minutes. There are also some nice looking places to eat much closer.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 August 2022

We stayed 2 nights in a room with 2 queen beds. The hotel looks like it was recently renovated because everything appears to be new. Very clean! There's a restaurant right next to the hotel with a variety of good dishes. You can eat in or order take out and bring it back to your room. The pizza place just a block or two away was also really good. I think there are 5 bar/restaurants within 1 minute walk, and then you have to go further into town. But it's very close to Cal Poly (16 min walk). There was a free buffet breakfast when we stayed, but it may only be M-Fri. You'll have to check. It was your typical American breakfast food, but it is good and has a wide variety of food. I think common things they have every day are pancakes, waffles, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, cereal, fruits, danishes, bagels, bread, eggs, coffee, orange juice, water, etc. I guess some days they have sausage and bacon and other days just sausage. Also, one day they had cheese omelets already made and the next day it was a make your own. This was probably the highlight of the stay for me since I don't eat like this at home. The eating area seemed adequate, although due to COVID we prefer to bring our food back to the room. I think breakfast is from 6am-9:30am.

Room tip: There isn't a great deal of traffic, so road noise is minimal, buffet is on the 2nd floor.
Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 28 July 2022

Super nice place to stay! Newer hotel with spacious rooms. Great location. Highly recommended. There is a nice restaurant and Bar on the Property. Walking distance to downtown San Luis Obispo. Great value!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 July 2022 via mobile

Clean property and pet friendly. Shout out and thank you to Manager Danny, I forgot my retainer in the room and he mailed it to my house. We stayed at the property for the SLO days . It was conveniently located near the Cal Poly campus and to the downtown area which is full of great dining.

Trip type: Travelled with family