Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$94
PricelineUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
TravelocityUS$94
Agoda.comUS$94
eDreamsUS$94
All reviews tree swing fresh fruit hard boiled eggs hot oatmeal cal poly road trip cereal motel slo popcorn
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021

Once again, we had an opportunity to stay at the Peach Tree Inn. So much to like about this place - quiet hotel, clean room, friendly staff, good sleep and some breakfast in the morning.

Add on to this, free parking for your room (designated space outside your room), walking distance into town and reasonable price. This is now our go to place when we want to break up the road trip farther north in Cali. Located just off the 101 (but don't hear any noise), it is easy to get to.

Check this place out and enjoy San Luis Obispo and the surrounding community. We can't wait to go back - hmm.... fall is just around the corner.

Room tip: the creekside rooms are our favorites
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 23 March 2021

The hotels in San Luis Obispo seemed to be double+ the cost for the weekend, and given that we have a dog, choices were extra limited. We unfortunately chose a different budget inn near Peach Tree that had decent reviews but discovered cockroaches in our bathroom upon returning from dinner Friday night. We found Peach Tree and called first thing in the morning, and they got us in at the last minute, with a pet friendly room that even had a sunny, private back patio overlooking the creek! Some of the photos posted make it look super dated, but our room felt modernized and clean, with nice furniture pieces. The bed was a little soft, but other than that we loved our experience. I left wishing we had another night there! The location is a short drive or about 20 minute walk to downtown, so not right in the action but not far (it seems a lot of the hotels are clumped right in this area). The staff took COVID precautions seriously and limited the check-in, check-out contact. They do offer complimentary breakfast items that are individually packaged (though I'd recommend going out, there are so many great restaurants/coffee shops in town!)

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 9 August 2020

Needed a bed and bathroom for one night and this was available at a reasonable price. Convenient to the Cal Poly campus and lots of parking. Check-in was easy. The room; king bed, was spacious and clean. The bathroom was well laid out and had plenty of towels. Neighbors were a little noisy but still got a decent night's sleep.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank 1GiantsMS
Reviewed 4 April 2020

My husband traveled to SLO to pick up our son at Cal Poly to bring him home due to the current events. We live 7 hours away and the plan was to drive down, load up and leave. Due to a late start, they made the decision to stay the night. The thought of driving over the Sierras after midnight and possible icy road conditions wasn’t the best option.
Most hotels in SLO are closed. We are so thankful that Peach Tree is open and are taking great precautions to keep their guests and staff safe.
As a Cal Poly family, we always stay at The Peach Tree. We look forward to fall when hopefully life is back to normal and we will be back in SLO and at The Peach Tree for move in.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ca2ky
Reviewed 28 January 2020

I just spent two weeks staying at the Peach Tree Inn while I was visiting my daughter at CalPoly SLO. I picked this hotel because of the reasonable rate and good reviews on TA and I am very glad I did decide to stay here. The hotel is a quaint, old style hotel as found often on highways that were built during the 50s and 60s...one story buildings in which you can actually pull your car up and park right outside the door of your room. However, the owners have done a good job of updating and improving the property to give it a very comfortable, homey feel. From the moment I arrived, everyone working there were friendly and helpful. So much so that once they found out that I was there to visit my daughter, they immediately told me that there was a special CalPoly discount that would save me money on my stay. I found this to be quite a statement on their great service, offering a discount when I was unaware of it. Due to my longer stay, they gave me the option of choosing my room and I chose the one right next to the office and breakfast lounge. This room seemed larger than others I had seen and had the added benefit of a sliding glass door out onto the wood porch that is shared with the breakfast room. The room itself was neat, clean and had everything you would want including a small fridge which was helpful during my longer stay. The continental breakfast was good and offered hard boiled eggs, different bread for toast, hot oatmeal, fruit, juice, coffee, tea and on occasion they broke out the waffle iron to make homemade waffles. The breakfast lounge is right next to the office and has plenty of table seating and even a couple of plush armchairs to sit in. If the weather was nice you could go out onto the back porch and enjoy your breakfast sitting in an adirondack rocking chair while enjoying a beautiful view of the surrounding hills. The hotel is located right off the 101 and an easy walk to a number of good restaurants and only about a 15-20 minute walk to the heart of downtown SLO. So, for value, friendliness in service, location, room comfort and overall feel of the hotel, I would highly recommend a stay here. I imagine the improvements and updates will continue as I say some new equipment being installed in other rooms.

Date of stay: January 2020