Lowest prices for your stay
US$152
US$152
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$142
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
CourtyardUS$152
Hotels.comUS$152
TravelocityUS$152
All reviews front desk whole foods an upgrade business trip cal poly off the highway central coast nice pool paso robles definitely stay here again convenient location downtown slo pismo beach cookies bistro lobby monet
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2020

We stayed here on Thanksgiving night 2019.
I would have rated it 5 stars if the room would have had a walk-in shower.
But the bathtub was fortunately very low, so it was easy to take showers without bumping my legs into the bathtub walls while climbing in and out.

We had two comfortable queensize beds with good mattresses, plenty of pillows and the a. c. functioned well. Very clean room and bathroom.

This is a very quiet location in the mountains. No noisy neighbors which is a big plus!

Breakfast à la carte was delicious (scrambled eggs with potatoes, tomatos and broccoli).

We'll definitely stay here again (and maybe by then the hotel will offer walk-in showers?). This is a hotel which we can recommend to our friends.

Room tip: We stayed to the backside of the hotel and it was very quiet.
Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank Andre M
StephanieB6598, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2020

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that we were able to provide excellent customer service for you during your recent stay. Thank you also for pointing out specific parts of your stay that helped to make it a great experience. We take these surveys as great learning tools on how we can continue to improve. We hope to see you again the next time your travels take you back to San Luis Obispo.

Reviewed 23 January 2020

When I come to SLO I always stay here. It's convenient and easy to get to on and off the freeway but most of all I love the bar here. All the other Courtyards don't have a bar like this one and it is one of the reasons I stay here and don't go anywhere else. They serve local wine and have fun nightly specials. Stacia V. is awesome and comes up with the specials, plus she remembers your drink if you stay more than 1 night. When you stay in a hotel, you typically don't feel like a "local", but Stacia makes you feel like you are one. The front desk always has cookies and popcorn pkys the staff there is friendly too.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Sherpa25990298007, Food and Beverage Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Thank you so much for you input and I am very happy you enjoyed your experience in the bar. I will let Stacia know you enjoyed her service.

Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

Great hospitality and food was amazing! I had the chimichurri steak that was cooked perfectly :) the Chef Rubyn did amazing and Stacia was such a wonderful soul to talk to at the bar. She was helpful with the menu and any questions I had. The Marriott is also very cozy.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. I will let Ruben and Stacia both know you enjoyed your experience. they are both great employees.

Reviewed 21 January 2020

We travel Marriotts 100+ nights a year. The Marriott courtyard in San Luis Obispo has been a pleasant surprise and a proper home away from home. The front desk especially Megan and Jessica are so welcoming and furthered with the warm chocolate chip cookies at the front desk. The bistro provides very high-quality food (try the trio fries, steak or flatbreads) and amazing drinks as shown by Stacias and Michelle’s excellent bartender skills. We definitely will be revisiting here as they’ve treated us very well and has made us feel like we are almost at a restaurant at times. We recommend this place for travel stops, business, families traveling with their kids. Thank you Marriott for your wonderful care of our family. Stacia’s spicy margarita spiced up our trip. Thank you Stacia and Michele for our old fashioneds!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sherpa25990298007, Foof and Beverage Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2020

Thank you Amanda for providing us feedback from your stay. I am very happy that you had a great experience and Stacia and Michelle took good care of you. I will pass the compliment on to them. We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

Stacia V was incredibly hospitable as my colleague and I approached the bar. We were quickly served with a smile and walked away to sit down and enjoy the ambiance of the hotel lobby. Would recommend using Courtyard by Marriot San Luis Obisbo.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Sherpa25990298007, Food and Beverage Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2020

Thank you for providing your feedback on your experience in the bar. Stacai is a great employee and she is very focused on guest service. I will pass this comment on to her and let her know how much we appreciate her taking great care of our guests.