Lowest prices for your stay
US$152
US$152
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$144
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
CourtyardUS$152
Hotels.comUS$152
TravelocityUS$152
All reviews front desk whole foods an upgrade business trip cal poly off the highway central coast nice pool paso robles definitely stay here again convenient location downtown slo pismo beach cookies bistro lobby monet
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2022 via mobile

It was an amazing experience and great staff!
We came for a vacation and it felt like we were home with all the great amenities the hotel provided.

Manet was the the most hospitable barman we’ve had in a while!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
danielle brewer, Other at Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2022

Dear Z9590ONmarion,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear our staff was able to provide you with such an excellent travel experience! We look forward to seeing you with us again soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2022 via mobile

This place is absolutely amazing the pool was wonderful kicking back by the fire pit with family from out of town and Manet the bar is freaking awesome!! The rooms are super clean and all the staff was very helpful and friendly..

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear H8171AAjasonnm,

Reviewed 9 July 2022 via mobile

Amazing. Manet you’re the best. Came to meet my husbands family and it was amazing customer service. It was also very clean and great hospitality. Keep it up. The pool is nice and clean and the entire area

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear M5804FKericas,

Reviewed 8 July 2022 via mobile

Excellent service. Guest check in was hassle free. Front desk allowed us to pick the floor for our room. Room was very clean and spacious. Common area displayed a modern design and outdoor area created a calm atmosphere. The bartender Monet was very helpful and kind. The drinks were amazing.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear R5480MDannettes,

Reviewed 7 July 2022

I am a loyal member of another hotel brand EXCEPT my brand is hundreds of miles away. So, I gave this a try because it was highly rated. I was not disappointed. It's super easy to get on and off the freeway. There was a huge pile of cookies at the front desk when I checked in (but I didn't try one). We had a regular 2 queen room and it was nice! It was clean, stylish, and well-maintained. It's one of the better looking hotel rooms I've stayed in. The bed was comfortable and I got a good night's sleep. The window opens a few inches. Clean shower, great water pressure. Quiet, didn't hear a peep from anyone. The staff that I interacted with was very friendly even when I could tell they were busy -- They never took it out on the customers - very professional. Even the maids I encountered in the morning had a ready smile and looked like they were happy. On the down side, there was a $10 charge for parking that took me by surprise. And the hot tub is a little small, I couldn't use it because 3-4 people were in it already. Otherwise I would recommend 100 percent. I normally wouldn't bother to write a hotel review here, but I felt this hotel deserved it.

Room tip: Clean and quiet

Dear unwhatyikes,