Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
PricelineUS$127
Hotels.comUS$127
TravelocityUS$127
Vio.comUS$127
All reviews front desk an upgrade business trip cal poly nice pool paso robles definitely stay here again convenient location downtown slo pismo beach close to downtown cookies bistro lobby monet freeway computers
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2022 via mobile

This is my favorite place to stay when I travel just because of Cain and Janna. They always welcome me by name and genuinely want to know how I am when I walk into the lobby. The familiarity is nice when you’re away from home 50% of the time. The rooms are very well kept and the walls keep the noise at bay. I would absolutely recommend this Hotel all travelers. 11/10 for sure.

Reviewed 16 September 2022 via mobile

Great hotel. Had drinks at the bar with Manet and they were delicious. Wild bees knees is recommended cocktail! Room is clean and front desk was friendly at check in. Parking is $10 which is a bit of a bummer.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2022 via mobile

Comfortable bed, clean rooms, and great bartender Manet fun to chat with, makes a great old fashioned too! Easy check in, friendly front desk attendant Cain, and cute pi’s housekeeping staff. Overall would definitely come stay here again!

Reviewed 11 August 2022 via mobile

This hotel was great! The staff was super friendly and accommodating. The bar had just favorite New Zealand sauv blanc as well. I would recommend staying here to anyone looking for a nice hotel in the area.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 10 August 2022 via mobile

Candice & Tamara we’re sweet & had great customer service they made sure all my needs were meet & did not hesitate to ask me if there was anything else i needed or if anything was wrong with my order they were great

Date of stay: August 2022