Lowest prices for your stay
US$144
US$128
travelup.comUS$145
PricelineUS$144
EtripUS$146
All reviews happy hour steak sandwich made to order breakfast beer and wine each evening living room dvd player choice hotels waffles the hotel offers hot breakfast would stay here again third floor king bed stayed here for one night gift shop road trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2022 via mobile

This was one of my favourite places I have EVER stayed!!!! We first arrived late in the afternoon and were greeted with complimentary drinks! My family and I then enjoyed some burgers by the fire. My family are vegan so we weren’t really expecting much, however, we were given a spinach and mushroom wrap, waffles and much much more!! I was so sad when we had to leave as I really enjoyed my stay! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Would 100% recommend!!!!!

Room tip: arrive between 5:30-7:30 PM
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2022

This place was perfect for our stay in San Luis Obispo. Great location, big comfortable rooms, friendly staff, a huge delicious breakfast included each morning, & a complimentary happy hour each evening that was great. There was a good little gym too with an elliptical, treadmill, stationary bike, free weights, & a cable weight machine. We hiked each day & walked into downtown for dinner each night. Can't recommend this place enough!

Room tip: Maybe opt for a room on the top floor to avoid overhead noise. But overall, I did not find this hotel to be noisy at all.
Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 4 January 2022 via mobile

This hotel was beyond perfect for our last minute business trip in SLO. Highly recommend if you are picky about hotels and scour reviews on every travel site. Extremely affordable, awesome amenities and free made to offer breakfast (plus free drinks at happy hour!) it was also clean and a great location with easy parking. Accessibility was great. Will be staying here everytime I come to SLO!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2021

Arrived a little early from the SF Bay Area, the hotel’s manager, Mr Bruce, was at the front desk and he graciously allowed me and my wife to check in. The lobby is very nicely decorated, it made a good first impression.

Our suite is spacious with 2 comfortable beds, comfortable pillows, a widescreen TV each in the bedroom and in the living room. Thankfully they have a microwave and a refrigerator in the room. The room looked clean as well as the bathroom.

There is an evening reception, gladly it was pretty mellow and relaxing. The complimentary breakfast was adequate. Property is pretty close to downtown S.L.O. where there are many very good restaurants where we had a late lunch in a nice restaurant. We will be frequenting S.L.O. in the future and will very likely return to Quality Inn.

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank 317elwynm
Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Loved the pool, hot breakfast buffet, and happy hour! Many evenings we preferred to eat at the BBQ and have ice cream from the gift shop than to go out for dinner. And with little kids, we really appreciated having a suite, so the kids could have their early bedtime.

My hugest grievance was the insane partying at the pool. People were screaming, drinking, whooping for keg stands, and BLASTING music past midnight; the next night was the same thing I talked to management, and they shut it down a little after 10pm, thankfully. That is WAY TOO LATE, especially when traveling with kids!

They don’t check room numbers for breakfast or happy hour; I think this place is a magnet for people wanting to have a drunken pool party!! I want to stay here again, but ONLY if they start checking room keys for breakfast and happy hour! The partying was horrible.

Date of stay: June 2021