Lowest prices for your stay
US$145
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
US$145
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Vio.com
US$133
PricelineUS$145
Hotels.comUS$145
ZenHotels.comUS$165
All reviews happy hour steak sandwich made to order breakfast beer and wine each evening living room dvd player choice hotels waffles the hotel offers hot breakfast would stay here again third floor king bed stayed here for one night gift shop road trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2022

The suites are large: a living room area and a separate bedroom. Ours had two TVs, a microwave, a small refrigerator and a coffee maker. But the real selling point is there is a wonderful free breakfast daily from 6:30 to 9:30am. The cafe and outside tables allow for plenty of room to enjoy the wide variety of breakfast items, including egg dishes prepared to order. The cafe staff are uniformly friendly. Also from 5:30 to 7:30pm there if Happy Hour in the bar. Beer and wine are free. Sit in the bar or sit out by the pool. If you want a quick hot dog or burger, a barbecue is available and the prices for that food are nominal. The hotel is right off the 101 on Monterey St, which goes right down to the old downtown section. I can't say enough good things about this operation and it is the only place we stay when we visit San Luis Obispo. I have to assume that the management of this hotel knows what they are doing and seems to have employees who are happy and service oriented.

Reviewed 2 June 2022

As we were planning a 2-day the Pacific Highway road trip, we wanted a hotel for our overnight stay, and found this little gem.

Although part of a large chain, this hotel is family-run and provides excellent service. Our suite was immaculate and we were sorry not to be staying longer to make good use of it. A buffet-style breakfast is included in the price, with a good range of food available.

There is a limited choice of nearby restaurants but the hotel offers a barbecue each evening, which is a good way to meet other guests. There is also a lovely outdoor swimming pool (which we didn't have time to use).

All the staff are friendly and helpful. We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 18 May 2022 via mobile

Last stop on our 3 week road trip, this place is perfect, our room was split with a living area with tv, corner couch, and refrigerator. The other half is the bedroom with tv and bathroom, the staff are all friendly and helpful, there is complimentary beer wine and soda served in the bar everyday between 5.30 and 7.30 with seating ouside with fire pits and patio heaters, also there is breakfast between 6.30 and 9.30 with a cook to order hot selection and plenty of fruits, pastries etc. Idealy placed to explore the area, this place is a must if you are planning to stay in the area.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 19 May 2022

Thank you for the excellent feedback! I always enjoy learning about our guest experiences and travels. I hope the rest of your road trip was equally as fun. Thanks again! - Winston Newland, General Manager

Reviewed 11 April 2022 via mobile

This was one of my favourite places I have EVER stayed!!!! We first arrived late in the afternoon and were greeted with complimentary drinks! My family and I then enjoyed some burgers by the fire. My family are vegan so we weren’t really expecting much, however, we were given a spinach and mushroom wrap, waffles and much much more!! I was so sad when we had to leave as I really enjoyed my stay! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Would 100% recommend!!!!!

Room tip: arrive between 5:30-7:30 PM
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2022

This place was perfect for our stay in San Luis Obispo. Great location, big comfortable rooms, friendly staff, a huge delicious breakfast included each morning, & a complimentary happy hour each evening that was great. There was a good little gym too with an elliptical, treadmill, stationary bike, free weights, & a cable weight machine. We hiked each day & walked into downtown for dinner each night. Can't recommend this place enough!

Room tip: Maybe opt for a room on the top floor to avoid overhead noise. But overall, I did not find this hotel to be noisy at all.
Date of stay: February 2022