All reviews continental breakfast bagels would stay here again comfortable beds pleasant stay close to downtown coffee maker freeway slo trolley treadmill rates
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Trip was to check out Cal Poly for our son starting in the fall. Front desk very nice but the hotel is older and needs to be upgraded. Loved that the windows opened but kept them closed because the screen was ripped. Mattress had no support which made for a very uncomfortable night. It is close to hwy 101 so it was very noisy

Room Tip: Screen that faces the poolside was torn so we had to keep it closed to keep flies out. The mattress had no support at all and I woke up with my hips and lower back hurting. Pillows are just too small. Towels were new and very soft.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Only hours after having placed a reservation with this establishment I found out my trip would not be possible to carry through. Despite my polite letter to the management explaining my position, any refund was denied. This was about two weeks before my planned stay and the hotel still advertises rooms at a rate over 30 % lower than the rate I am forced to pay. It feels as a mockery when booking.com informs me I should rest assured that my room has been canceled as the hotel still charges me 100 % of the rate. Why bother to cancel? This is really a pathetic way to earn money. Since I am a full rate paying customer I think I should be entitled to get my voice heard about this establishment, despite not staying there, just sending them more than 200 dollars for absolutely nothing. This should be considered criminal in my view.

Stayed: June 2017
6  Thank Mats N
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Great value room, nice location and really helpful staff.

2 double beds, good breakfast, free wifi and parking, perfect for continuing on route 1.

Also really good location for going into town for dinner/drinks

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I stayed at the Lexington for one night and would definitely return. The lobby is tastefully decorated and the staff were very friendly. My room was cozy and clean. They have fridge, coffee maker and microwaves in the rooms. The entire place is non-smoking, which I LOVED! A complimentary breakfast in included, along with coffee and a variety of juices. I did go to the "workout facility". It would be great if they could add an elliptical. There is one stationary bike and one treadmill and then a multi-purpose wt. machine, and definitely room for an elliptical or some mats for core workout. Other than that, I highly recommend this place. Great location and very reasonable compared to most other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Arrived at 9.30 PM of last Saturday, we checked in and got the key of the room. Just the time to enjoy the view of the place where we were thinking to spend the night that we received a call from the reception and we have been informed that there was a mistake. Back to the reception we got new keys for a different room where we immediately headed and discovered an used bed and still wet soap and towel in the bathroom: at that hour of the night the bedroom is expected to be ready. Back again to the reception to ask for new sheets and towels and, eventually, we got a cleaned room. This episod apart that created a very little discomfort, everything was in line with the expectations: reasonable price for a reasonable accomodation.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple