US$144
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$71
US$60
Hampton Inn & Suites- San Luis Obispo(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$149
Peach Tree Inn(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
US$99
Avenue Inn Downtown San Luis Obispo(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
US$89
Best Western Plus Royal Oak Hotel(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
US$122
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Courtyard San Luis Obispo(San Luis Obispo)
US$149
Inn at San Luis Obispo(San Luis Obispo)
US$89
US$83
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Apple Farm Inn(San Luis Obispo)
US$199
US$179
All reviewscontinental breakfastbagelswould stay here againcomfortable bedsnight's sleeppleasant stayclose to downtowncoffee makerhot tubfreewayslotrolleytreadmillrates
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Nice size space and close to the college. Our room appeared to be in the process of being painted and was not completed before we utilized the room which made it a little "musky" for the first day. I just purchased air fresheners and that solved the trick.

Room Tip: Our room was a nice size - The only downfall was that our room was half painted in gray and the painting had not been completed. I felt that we were placed into the room as a last minute decision with work currently being done to the room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Trip was to check out Cal Poly for our son starting in the fall. Front desk very nice but the hotel is older and needs to be upgraded. Loved that the windows opened but kept them closed because the screen was ripped. Mattress had no support which made for a very uncomfortable night. It is close to hwy 101 so it was very noisy

Room Tip: Screen that faces the poolside was torn so we had to keep it closed to keep flies out. The mattress had no support at all and I woke up with my hips and lower back hurting. Pillows are just too small. Towels were new and very soft.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Only hours after having placed a reservation with this establishment I found out my trip would not be possible to carry through. Despite my polite letter to the management explaining my position, any refund was denied. This was about two weeks before my planned stay and the hotel still advertises rooms at a rate over 30 % lower than the rate I am forced to pay. It feels as a mockery when booking.com informs me I should rest assured that my room has been canceled as the hotel still charges me 100 % of the rate. Why bother to cancel? This is really a pathetic way to earn money. Since I am a full rate paying customer I think I should be entitled to get my voice heard about this establishment, despite not staying there, just sending them more than 200 dollars for absolutely nothing. This should be considered criminal in my view.

Stayed: June 2017
6  Thank Mats N
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Great value room, nice location and really helpful staff.

2 double beds, good breakfast, free wifi and parking, perfect for continuing on route 1.

Also really good location for going into town for dinner/drinks

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I stayed at the Lexington for one night and would definitely return. The lobby is tastefully decorated and the staff were very friendly. My room was cozy and clean. They have fridge, coffee maker and microwaves in the rooms. The entire place is non-smoking, which I LOVED! A complimentary breakfast in included, along with coffee and a variety of juices. I did go to the "workout facility". It would be great if they could add an elliptical. There is one stationary bike and one treadmill and then a multi-purpose wt. machine, and definitely room for an elliptical or some mats for core workout. Other than that, I highly recommend this place. Great location and very reasonable compared to most other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family